Home Off Topic

Diving the Rainbow River Today, New Video

Panfishangler1Panfishangler1 Posts: 885 Officer
My Dad wanted to test out some new gear. We both took the day off and went Diving. Here's a little video I put together. It was an Awesome Day on the River!
https://vimeo.com/96868159

[video=vimeo;96868159]
Panfishanglersigdownsized.gif

Replies

• FishshrimpsnorkelFishshrimpsnorkel Posts: 1,396 Officer
    Beautiful! I love the upper half of the river. Haven't been for a couple of years, but hope to sometime this summer. Cormorants, anhingas, and otters are plentiful, as well.
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 5,967 Admiral
    Very, very nice.
    Some fishes there :grin.
    And unbelievable clear water.
    No gators ?
    Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English
    ********************************************************************************************************************************
    I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
    Political correctness is a mental disease that can put you in slavery. The only cure is to turn on the brain.
    I'm not afraid of Coravirus but I'm scared by the paranoid pandemic army who ask for the sanitary naz**m.
    Vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
  • Sea SnakeSea Snake Posts: 5,531 Admiral
    My dad has a home there on the rainbow....it's a beautiful place that's for sure !!!
  • Panfishangler1Panfishangler1 Posts: 885 Officer
    Ballak wrote: »
    Very, very nice.
    Some fishes there :grin.
    And unbelievable clear water.
    No gators ?

Right after I left the Gar spot, An averaged size gator came out of no where and made its way across to the other side. I wish he came out while I was over there. I believe he was waiting for me to leave haha.
    Panfishanglersigdownsized.gif
  • Machine HeadMachine Head Posts: 2,634 Officer
    Sweet vid I need to check it out one day
    "There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." - Kenneth Grahame