Saturday Afternoon (PE or Haulover)

I've been dieing to get out and between family, work and weather I have finally found a window. It's Saturday afternoon. I'm aiming to clear the inlet around 3/4pm, any suggestions on which cut and what I should target?

Thanks

Replies

• JoeGiulJoeGiul Posts: 453 Deckhand
    I've heard reports of blackfin north so PE and head north. Later afternoon bite. Good luck.
    Joe G.
    Lighthouse Point
  • copout@castaways[email protected] Posts: 5,779 Admiral
    Haulover ramp on a saturday afternoon = all of Hialeah cluster fluck.
  • frankthetankfrankthetank Posts: 863 Officer
    The bite was in boynton last week and now we believe it's gone back south to pompano

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    :fishing
    OCEAN KAYAK: PROWLER 13
  • Jesse8410Jesse8410 Posts: 232 Deckhand
    What depth's do you guys recommend fro the BFT's? I was thinking of stopping by Angler's and buying 2 dozen pilchards....
  • JoeGiulJoeGiul Posts: 453 Deckhand
    Generally 125 to 250 but you need to see where birds, weeds, rips, etc show up.
    Joe G.
    Lighthouse Point
  • JerseyzuksJerseyzuks Posts: 156 Deckhand
    How did you do Jesse?
  • Jesse8410Jesse8410 Posts: 232 Deckhand
    Horrible! Cleared the inlet at 4pm with a live gogs, made a few drifts off the steeple's with no bites. I did have 2 cobia swim by the boat, but by the time I got a pitch bait ready they were gone.
  • JerseyzuksJerseyzuks Posts: 156 Deckhand
    Jesse8410 wrote: »
    Horrible! Cleared the inlet at 4pm with a live gogs, made a few drifts off the steeple's with no bites. I did have 2 cobia swim by the boat, but by the time I got a pitch bait ready they were gone.

I fished solo Saturday morning, had a handful of fish fishing in the same spot you and I fished last time. Nothing spectacular, but came home with meat in the box