STUD YELLOWFIN, GAFFER DOLPHIN, BIG YELLOWEYES - BDAY WEEKEND ON THE OTHER SIDE!

Replies

• omiomi Posts: 34 Deckhand
    Sounds like a great trip! Just curious where those quiet accommodations are?
  • Dominic74Dominic74 Posts: 729 Officer
    Great trip Paul! again!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StepaboStepabo Posts: 1,052 Officer
    Beautiful Trip and Family Paul, Salud
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    “It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top.”
    ―Hunter S. Thompson
  • rngrileyrngriley Posts: 341 Deckhand
    Another great trip, Paul and family. Congrats!
  • PaulBoatPaulBoat Posts: 4,389 Officer
    Barracuda wrote: »
    Congrats and happy birthday! Where did you find the Tuna, due South of Lucaya? I struck out on one day to west end, but didn't have time to go too Far East in the NW Prov channel...

Yes. SSE.
    Great report.....

Where did you guys stay? Care to give us a review.......

pretender wrote: »
    Paul where did you stay this trip.

omi wrote: »
    Sounds like a great trip! Just curious where those quiet accommodations are?

If I told you all, it wouldn't be quiet for long. :shrug. PM
    Lazy Bones wrote: »
    hell yeah. Awesome job on the trip. Great fishing and family time. Nice screen captures of the dolphin jumping.

Great job on that tuna Joseph. I remember the early days of teh forum when NickC was not much old than Joeseph and posting reports. He couldnlt have a better "other son" fishing mentor.

Looking forward to you summer reports.

What am I chopped liver? LOL

Big brother is great! They talk and scheme behind my back about getting the boat all slimed up with chunks.... hehe
    conchydong wrote: »
    When you can combine love of fishing and love of family together, you found the perfect recipe. Congratulations on another great trip.

Great trip, great fishing, but the fish pale compared to the memories you children will carry for the rest of their life!

Agreed. Some go out to rack up the numbers, and while I'm guilty of that too once in a while, I much more prefer this.
  • Dream RealityDream Reality Posts: 893 Officer
    Dam, your at it again. Sweet trip.
  • meant to bemeant to be Posts: 163 Deckhand
    That was another good weekend Paul. I passed you Friday just North of Lantana Bridge with a Blue 284 Mako, around noon, and told my oldest son that I bet you guys had a late start and was going to Bahamas for the long weekend. We were heading north to Peanut for our long weekend of camping. Great Report as always. One day we will venture across to fish those waters
  • VenturesomeVenturesome Posts: 1,743 Officer
    Beautiful !!!!
    And thanks again !!
    2392.jpg
  • nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 6,530 Admin
    Great report, Paul, what a birthday weekend!
    Federales, bring my baby back to me!
    Thanks again everyone.

That was another good weekend Paul. I passed you Friday just North of Lantana Bridge with a Blue 284 Mako, around noon, and told my oldest son that I bet you guys had a late start and was going to Bahamas for the long weekend. We were heading north to Peanut for our long weekend of camping. Great Report as always. One day we will venture across to fish those waters

Saw you. Didn't know that was you. We were on time! Hope your camping weekend was a great one!

Beautiful !!!!
    And thanks again !!

:thumbsup
    Here are a few more pics while the video is rendering...

Belly contents of a dolphin - hundreds of little puffers. Look for them - everything is feeding on them...

Me eating healthy to make up for all the cake...

Another shot of the fishbox...

Sunrise and sunset...

Nick with a souvenir...

Sarah in assist mode...

... and my birthday present... like I needed anything besides this awesome trip... but I'll take it - thanks! :grin
  • oldtimeroldtimer Posts: 509 Officer
    Great report, catch , and as always memories for your family.

Enjoy how Joseph is handling those big ones. Saw his technique in your last video, which he obviously is putting to good use.

Where did you stay in Lucaya area ?
  • HeavyhitterHeavyhitter Posts: 91 Deckhand
    I am just imagining what could have been caught if the bananas weren't on the boat!!
  • ShoelessShoeless Posts: 2,108 Captain
    **** fine trip you and the family did Paul!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fi$h2nguyenFi$h2nguyen Posts: 7,782 Moderator
    That's a very nice present!! Waiting on video...........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keeping busy while away from Florida

https://www.youtube.com/user/UFpwrLifter/videos?view_as=public
  • biminibradbiminibrad Posts: 373 Deckhand
    Great trip, ur kids will remember forever!
  • Captain DaveCaptain Dave Posts: 3,388 Captain
    Happy Birthday bud, just wish I knew ahead of time. You guys crushed it as usual and you're giving your family the best memories they could ever have. My hat's off to you my friend. Great documentation of your trip!
    72262-albums10528-picture94957.jpg

Your Southeast Florida Real Estate Resource !
    www.HomesOfTreasureCoast.com

Search for homes on any mobile device with my FREE MLS SEARCH App !
    http://app.kw.com/KW2GYNJDM
  • Leo GLeo G Posts: 75 Deckhand
    Really nice....
    Here you go... Video is loaded. Took this one in a different direction. Just the fishing stuff. Enjoy and do let me know what you think.

[video=youtube_share;IKBwSYfbThM]

If the ads are cutting off your video screen, here's the direct link to open in a separate window.

http://youtu.be/IKBwSYfbThM
  • Fi$h2nguyenFi$h2nguyen Posts: 7,782 Moderator
    Well done. I like how the video progresses from spotting the flock to fighting the fish, to gaffing them and finally, the tally. I enjoy the family photos as well as that's what it's all about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keeping busy while away from Florida

https://www.youtube.com/user/UFpwrLifter/videos?view_as=public
  • cblddtcblddt Posts: 126 Officer
    You guys always look like your having fun, love that the kids are in it young👍
  • soflah3soflah3 Posts: 589 Officer
    Great video Paul! Got my adrenaline flowing!
  • biminibradbiminibrad Posts: 373 Deckhand
    Your kids will remember that forever!
  • GT FishGT Fish Posts: 9,448 Officer
    Your kids are lucky they have a great dad. Looks like your girl is warming up to fishing! Joseph is gonna be out fished soon!
    Great vid with great memories with friends and family.
    mousey.gif
    61903c544aca27b57fb2aa29e6bc4a3b.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
  • chick-a-deechick-a-dee Posts: 1,452 Officer
    Amazing trip and even better pictures to go along with it! I keep saying to Dave that Joseph is a "Nick C" in the making! He's an animal and knows his stuff!

Thanks for proving that trips like this do happen with bananas on board! :) I brought a bunch on our trip but didn't dare bring them out on the boat when we were fishing. A certain few who shall remain unnamed would not have been happy! :rotflmao
  • snookyjsnookyj Posts: 1,687 Officer
    jrod2940 wrote: »
    Well done great trip if you need a other other son i am willing.

Very nice Paul...even better with the family there!!!

I with jrod though...how can i be down!!!lol
    Happy Birthday bud, just wish I knew ahead of time. You guys crushed it as usual and you're giving your family the best memories they could ever have. My hat's off to you my friend. Great documentation of your trip!

Thx buddy. Glad your trip was awesome... was looking forward to seeing the pics.

cblddt wrote: »
    You guys always look like your having fun, love that the kids are in it young👍

Thx. Why do it if we don't have fun doing it...
    soflah3 wrote: »
    Great video Paul! Got my adrenaline flowing!

Thx Tom. That was the intended effect. Would love to hear what the "artistic" member of the family thinks :wink

GT Fish wrote: »
    Your kids are lucky they have a great dad. Looks like your girl is warming up to fishing! Joseph is gonna be out fished soon!
    Great vid with great memories with friends and family.

Thx Pat and I'm lucky to have them. Yes she is... thank god Barbie is dead.

Amazing trip and even better pictures to go along with it! I keep saying to Dave that Joseph is a "Nick C" in the making! He's an animal and knows his stuff!

Thanks for proving that trips like this do happen with bananas on board! :) I brought a bunch on our trip but didn't dare bring them out on the boat when we were fishing. A certain few who shall remain unnamed would not have been happy! :rotflmao

How dare those non-believers do that?! Congrats on your awesome trip!!!!

snookyj wrote: »
    Very nice Paul...even better with the family there!!!

I with jrod though...how can i be down!!!lol

Thx Jeremy. I bet that new pretty yellow sled of yours is making runs every opportunity!!