Last 2 trips LWI Palm Beach Fishing Co 5/28 (Bonitas, Kings, Fins Triggas)

Brief recap of last 2 trips on Dirtyfin (Palm Beach Fishing Co)
Tuesday AM we had 1/2 day with the “Georgia Boys”
We crushed the bonitas on troll and live bait and caught a dolphin for dinner (did not take a pic, was all of 8lbs)

The highlite of the trip was when we were on the troll we had HUGE BUST on daisy chain (I saw what looked like a BIG TUNA)
We were then promptly SPOOLED on 30lb test before we could clear lines and get in reverse (OMG)

This AM we had the “Valdosta GA” crew in the house. We caught 20 Summertimes, one king and jumped off 2 fins.
We got some triggers and files, and had a blast!
BMAC was ON FIRE and getting JIGGY w the vertical jigs! Vertical jigs outproducing live bait on kings that we marked but had lockjaw!
All in all we kept lines TIGHT all day when overall the bite was “off”

Birds eating trigga tonite and peace out
USCG Freelance Licensed Captain
20 years experience Offshore & Bahamas ( Sailfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Swordfish & Bottom Fish.)
[url]Http://www.e-moneyfishing.com[/url]
(I teach people how to be more effective AND catch MORE and BIGGER fish on their own boats!)
[email protected]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Replies

• Fi$h2nguyenFi$h2nguyen Posts: 7,782 Moderator
    20 Bonita = 20 bad words. Nice job keeping the lines tight for the out of towners!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keeping busy while away from Florida

https://www.youtube.com/user/UFpwrLifter/videos?view_as=public
  • StepaboStepabo Posts: 1,052 Officer
    muy bonita, ese', se'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    “It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top.”
    ―Hunter S. Thompson
  • RockNReelerRockNReeler Posts: 1,067 Officer
    Boneheads all over the place, gave up trolling this week to work on the bottom bite. BTW...the Mangroves and other snappers are really biting now!
  • e-moneye-money Posts: 4,258 Captain
    Boneheads all over the place, gave up trolling this week to work on the bottom bite. BTW...the Mangroves and other snappers are really biting now!

Thx Rock n Reeler. We stayed on outside ledge today. BIG Bull and Loaded up on Rainbow runners and filefish!
    USCG Freelance Licensed Captain
    20 years experience Offshore & Bahamas ( Sailfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Swordfish & Bottom Fish.)
    [url]Http://www.e-moneyfishing.com[/url]
    (I teach people how to be more effective AND catch MORE and BIGGER fish on their own boats!)
    [email protected]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • isla21isla21 Posts: 2,115 Officer
    Nice job keeping the clients busy!
  • bobert421bobert421 Posts: 397 Deckhand
    Nice job keeping lines tight. Send a Bonita or two further south. I need the bait!
    New Facebook page, REPORT PICTURES HERE----> ChumBucket Fishing

276076f7-540f-451a-8de4-ba7229b19a11_zps746ac5e0.jpg
  • PaulBoatPaulBoat Posts: 4,389 Officer
    you guys have theme days or state specific days? :-) nice tight lines....