Nitro Bay 1800 90 Merc Pensacola

Aspro23Aspro23 Posts: 5 Greenhorn
2003 Nitro Bay 1800 Center Console with a 2005 Saltwater Mercury 2 Stroke 90. $8000 obo

I listed this boat a couple months ago when we found out we were expecting and now the addition is here so time to get serious. Since then I have rewired the batteries, added a new battery and on board charger, and a BRAND NEW minn kota 55 lb thrust bow mount trolling motor. This boat is a great for everything from inshore/ near shore fishing to a family trip out to Ft McRae for the weekend. We aren't hurting for cash (just won't have the time anymore) so no ridiculous low ball offers, but I am willing to hear reasonable negotiation. Cannot beat the performance for the price with this boat.

Replies

• Aspro23Aspro23 Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    Went on and off about selling it for a little bit longer and added a Load Rite roll on trailer and removed that front cushion on the console in favor of a 4 tray tackle shelf. Asking Price lowered to $7000. I am moving up to Va Beach for 6 months and moving again after that and wont have anywhere to store it or any time to use it. Make an offer!