1985 Cuda Craft 17'6"

rkmurphyrkmurphy Posts: 71 Greenhorn
Well my wife and I have decided to put the Cuda Craft up for sale. The boat has treated us extremely well but we're going to move into something that better suits our fishing style and is more family friendly for when we start having munchkins.

The boat is a 1985 Cuda Craft built by Raul Mas and was one of the first full composite flats boats to my knowledge. This particular boat was John Emery's (legendary Keys guide) personal boat. I caught my first non-guided tarpon out of this thing...I've had it in some rough stuff and some really skinny stuff and it has kept us safe!

Some features and what's included:

- 2001 Yamaha 90 2 stroke rebuilt just before I purchased. Probably around 300 hours on rebuild. Runs amazing and great compression. Only use Yamalube.
- Massive set back bracket allows the boat to run very shallow
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Pumpless livewells in the sponsons
- Minn Kota 12V 55lb trolling motor
- SeaStar hydraulic steering
- 4 blade Powertech prop
- Brand new Ace Trailers custom breakaway trailer. Less than 20' long when parked.
- Edson helm

The boat is in great shape for being 30 years old. You can either put some time and money in it to make it prettier or just use it like I did...we receive complements all the time on how great of shape it's in.

She floats in about 8 inches loaded and tracks well for her size when poling.

The price is $10,000. Feel free to PM me or email me if interested or if you have questions ([email protected])

Thanks for looking!

Pics! http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1271651251/62#62

Replies