Home Paddle Craft and Accessories

Fs/ft Perception sport pescador 13

Looking to sell my perception sport pescador 13. Retails at $649, and I've had it a year now. It has 8 inch gear tracks where the flush mount rod holders would have been, with ram tube 2008s on both sides, a scotty mount with holder up front, an anchor trolley and a yak attack mighty mount up front where I had a camera mount. I added a homemade skeg that has worked great for me, but I can take it off if you don't want it. The boat has normal wear, nothing major, and has been mostly stored indoors, only spending a few weeks outside covered by a roof. Not looking for a quick sell, and trying to jump right in a new boat. The boat tracks amazing in water, it's served me very well, but I'm in love with my wife's native ultimate, and gonna try my best to find another cheap used one or a boat with a higher seat. Open to trades, let me know what you have. Not too sure about the price, I feel I know what it's worth, being only a year old and having a good $125 or so in upgrades. For the right price, I can throw in some additions such as a BB angler classic paddle, ctug cart, panfish camera mount, net. Etc. let me know. If you could pass on the word, I'd appreciate it. Located in Orlando, but I'm in Titusville at least once a week and can meet up anywhere as long as you aren't too far. Message me offers, or comment below. Thanks!

Replies