ON-SITE TRAILER REPAIR

Replies

• chasintails69chasintails69 Posts: 213 Deckhand
    Sorry I just saw this please give me a call back 305-216-4932
  • Hooked4ReelHooked4Reel Posts: 100 Officer
    Sean came to the rescue roadside early this morning when we blew a hub on our way to homestead for a day of fishing. Thanks to the roadside service we were able to make it out onto the water and had a great and productive day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • skinnydipnskinnydipn Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    I want to give a shout out to Sean and his On-Site Trailer Repair for the Quality, professionalism, convenient and honest service he provided me today. I highly recommend you calling him for any of your trailer needs you won't be disappointed. Thanks again Sean.
    skinnydipn wrote: »
    I want to give a shout out to Sean and his On-Site Trailer Repair for the Quality, professionalism, convenient and honest service he provided me today. I highly recommend you calling him for any of your trailer needs you won't be disappointed. Thanks again Sean.

Thank you
  • SnooknSnookn Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    Sean goes above and beyond to get you back up on the road...Great guy! Definitely on my speed dial now..Thank you
  • onemulletonemullet Posts: 99 Greenhorn
    ....going to be calling him soon.
    Snookn wrote: »
    Sean goes above and beyond to get you back up on the road...Great guy! Definitely on my speed dial now..Thank you

Thank You I try
  • webhunterwebhunter Posts: 239 Deckhand
    @Sean....You do service in Stuart, fl ... Looking to get some new axles and hubs replaced on trailer. USed you once before when lived South in Homestead.. thanks
  • Maverick88Maverick88 Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Hi Everyone,

Been a long time since I posted, so long I had to reregister...but I just wanted to let you know about a great experience I had with Sean from On Site Trailer Repair last week.

Called Sean on Sunday afternoon to discuss the state of a trailer that came with a new to me boat. The leaf spring were rusty and flaky...the hubs weren't much better.

Sean asked me to send him some pics. We discussed options for axle replacement to torsion, but in the end I decided to save a little due to my axle being ok.

He told me he would be there Monday morning at 10 a.m. and sure enough he was with the parts and ready to go. He worked quickly and efficiently and was great conversation the whole time. Sean is a Class Act and I highly recommend him if you need any work done on your trailers...hopefully preventatively but it's nice to know that he can come and help you out if you're in a bind on the side of the road.Great concept.

It was nice to have a service done right away when a lot of trailer shops in town have a several week wait as we come into the spring and summer.

Eric
  • OdysseasOdysseas Posts: 54 Deckhand
    Thanks, Sean, for replacing my axles and brakes up in Boca. They look great, though I haven't moved it yet:)
  • Captain BackyardCaptain Backyard Posts: 430 Deckhand
    I finally made some time to hook-up with Sean for some work my trailer has needed. Sean did a great job on my trailer yesterday. He met me at holiday park where I took my boat off the trailer to do a little bass fishing. He replaced my torsion axle and center bunks. I was amazed at how fast he got it done. I will definitely call him again in the future for trailer repairs/maintenance.
  • drezdrez Posts: 27 Greenhorn
    Cant say enough good things about Sean. Called him yesterday to see when he would be free to give my trailer a once over and swap out some hub. Sean was here less then 24 hours later. Not only that but he also swapped out the hubs and cut the rims off the old one (due to a few lug nuts that were in bad shape) in record time. He also did work on my father in laws trailer right down the street a few months ago and again it was top notch work with very reasonable prices. I like to do most everything myself but Sean has earned the spot in my phone as a go to guy for me.
  • GifisherGifisher Posts: 57 Greenhorn
    I called Sean based on all the positive comments on this forum. He did not disappoint! Trailer now ready to go. I can't say enough good things about him either. Reliable, nice, reasonably priced, honest, and efficient. He arrived at my house, and by the time I got home from work (which is a couple miles down the street), he was already finished! Can't beat peace of mind or not having to drive the trailer some where far away and wait days/weeks for repairs. Would definitely recommend his services, and would definitely use him again.
    :thumbsup
  • backyardhockeybackyardhockey Posts: 84 Greenhorn
    sean do you ever get over to Naples?
  • Phinz13Phinz13 Posts: 72 Greenhorn
    Sean, I'm getting ready for the summer and will be calling you soon!
    Gifisher wrote: »
    I called Sean based on all the positive comments on this forum. He did not disappoint! Trailer now ready to go. I can't say enough good things about him either. Reliable, nice, reasonably priced, honest, and efficient. He arrived at my house, and by the time I got home from work (which is a couple miles down the street), he was already finished! Can't beat peace of mind or not having to drive the trailer some where far away and wait days/weeks for repairs. Would definitely recommend his services, and would definitely use him again.
    :thumbsup

Thank you very much
    After being robed of all my equipment on Sunday hurts
    I wish i could but expense on your end wouldn't pay for you im more than happy to help were i can
  • Deep_SixDeep_Six Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    All your equipment was robbed!!! That's terrible. Hope you get it back or that it was covered under insurance somehow.
    Deep_Six wrote: »
    All your equipment was robbed!!! That's terrible. Hope you get it back or that it was covered under insurance somehow.

No i did not but as always I able to think out of the box and make things happen I have been in heavy equipment and auto business for way to long It sucks that But i have been hit before This time no coverage as insurance stated for a business not personal not covered I do know why and who just in time ill get them back lol
    I am still up and running to serve all your needs

Thank you for your Concerns
    Sean
    On site trailer repair
    Rain has caused some delays but still up and running
  • DirtySouthDirtySouth Posts: 211 Deckhand
    This guy ROCKS!! He came out, checked my trailer, found the issue and fixed it. No bull, just a straight shooter. Glad I called Sean.
    Would recommend him over and over, nice to know a guy who knows how to communicate and not trying to get one over on you.
    DirtySouth wrote: »
    This guy ROCKS!! He came out, checked my trailer, found the issue and fixed it. No bull, just a straight shooter. Glad I called Sean.
    Would recommend him over and over, nice to know a guy who knows how to communicate and not trying to get one over on you.

Thank you Dirtysouth Glad I was able to help
    Thank you
    Lets get those trailers ready for labor day
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,611 Admiral
    Sean saved my a** recently. Blew a hub and he showed up pretty fast. Was still able to make it out fishing.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • webhunterwebhunter Posts: 239 Deckhand
    pm send sean need some hubs and work on another trailer let me know... Paul
    Sorry Just saw this was very busy its best to call me 3052164932
    Sean saved my a** recently. Blew a hub and he showed up pretty fast. Was still able to make it out fishing.

Anytime
  • miamidavemiamidave Posts: 52 Greenhorn
    Another grateful customer. Sean came and fixed my trailer brakes on an emergency call. Saved the day. Thanks again!
    miamidave wrote: »
    Another grateful customer. Sean came and fixed my trailer brakes on an emergency call. Saved the day. Thanks again!

My pleasure