ON-SITE TRAILER REPAIR

Replies

• chasintails69chasintails69 Posts: 213 Deckhand
    Reel4Reel wrote: »
    :I just came across this. it was about time that someone offered this service as there are sooo many of us out there. Hope it is doing gangbusters for you. I'm buying a new used boat (hopefully :crossed) and I'll definitely give you a call to check it out.

Getting better every day
    As we all know we are in the off season after holidays lets get them trailers ready for the season start I am offering free estimates and check outs please contact me

Happy Holiday
    bump
  • Tropic RatTropic Rat Posts: 112 Deckhand
    Sean just did my trailer lights - installed LED's - looks good with a minimum of fuss. thanks Sean & good luck
  • The Cat's EyeThe Cat's Eye Posts: 1,159 Officer
    Just placed you on my emergency contact list.
    Giimoozaabi
    I want to say thank you to all my Florida sportsman members for all the support the last week so Im still extending the 15% off all trailer service
    Book your service soon so that you can get out on the water with out any issues
  • Dolphin 22Dolphin 22 Posts: 115 Officer
    Sean replaced both axles on my Rocket trailer. Sean did great work and knows his buisness.
    He was also super reasonable and quick. If you guys need trailer repairs done right and don't want to drag your boat all over the place he is your guy. Thanks again Sean
    Dolphin 22 wrote: »
    Sean replaced both axles on my Rocket trailer. Sean did great work and knows his buisness.
    He was also super reasonable and quick. If you guys need trailer repairs done right and don't want to drag your boat all over the place he is your guy. Thanks again Sean

Thank you for the referrals and the support see you next year for your annual service
  • GhostmanGhostman Posts: 82 Deckhand
    Sean came out to my house yesterday (in Broward) to install brand new hubs and make bunk adjustments. The dude gets it done with great customer service and very fair prices.
    "Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, Come Hell or High Water"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry for the late thank you
  • Captain BackyardCaptain Backyard Posts: 430 Deckhand
    I'd like to meet up with you one day in the future at a local ramp so I can unload my flats boat and have you replace the 2 center bunks. I have the 2 bunks in my garage.
  • danmanswagdanmanswag Posts: 515 Officer
    Sean came out to my house yesterday (Monday) and finished the work by noon today (Tuesday). Cannot beat that service. His pricing is was the lowest that was quoted to me, and he was the only mobile service. New axle, hubs, leaf springs and bolts.

On another note...I was the 2nd post in this thread over 1 year ago, stating that this was a good service and would be needed. LOL go figure here I am posting after using him to fix my trailer.
    danmanswag wrote: »
    Sean came out to my house yesterday (Monday) and finished the work by noon today (Tuesday). Cannot beat that service. His pricing is was the lowest that was quoted to me, and he was the only mobile service. New axle, hubs, leaf springs and bolts.

On another note...I was the 2nd post in this thread over 1 year ago, stating that this was a good service and would be needed. LOL go figure here I am posting after using him to fix my trailer.

Thank you for the referrals and work
    Sean
  • T-LUV2T-LUV2 Posts: 389 Officer
    Sean I am speaking on behalf of a friend of mine who you did work on his trailer this past week in Broward and took care of his hubs. He had nothing but great things to say about you and your work.

Also, I sent you a PM.
  • gsweavergsweaver Posts: 844 Officer
    sent you a pm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2012 DUSKY 227XF SUZUKI 175
    Thank you for the complement he is a great guy as well and I'm here to help him in anyway
  • gsweavergsweaver Posts: 844 Officer
    came home on Friday from fishing and had grease pouring out of one of my hubs. Called Sean on Monday morning and he came out the same day and replaced all springs, brakes, hubs same day, and finished on Tuesday with a new actuator. Great service! Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2012 DUSKY 227XF SUZUKI 175
    gsweaver wrote: »
    came home on Friday from fishing and had grease pouring out of one of my hubs. Called Sean on Monday morning and he came out the same day and replaced all springs, brakes, hubs same day, and finished on Tuesday with a new actuator. Great service! Thanks!

Thank you enjoy your outings if in need for anything else please let me know

Thank You
    Sean
    I want to thank all my Florida sports man members for all the referrals

Thank you
    Sean
  • Bottom LinesBottom Lines Posts: 1,102 Officer
    Thanks for the work on the trailer Sean. Felt good pulling it down to the keys without having to worry so much about something breaking...lol
  • dolfanjoeydolfanjoey Posts: 1,134 Officer
    Thanks for fixing my trailer. Price was good and it was done in less than two hours.
    thank you for all the work
  • Team Bigen'Team Bigen' Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    Hi Sean. I tried calling your number listed and it states the mailbox is full. What areas do you service?
    Thanks for telling me i just contacted you
  • AlexlikestacosAlexlikestacos Posts: 38 Greenhorn
    Thanks to Sean who was able to help me out this week. I usually do all my own maintenance but was in a bit of a bind as I had an issue come up right before I had to be out of town, but needed it taken care of because as soon as I get home I'm heading down to the keys. I was able to coordinate Sean working on my trailer while I'm out of town and had my dad house sitting. He took care of my issue quickly and promptly. Providing a great service, wish I would have though of it first!!! Lol.
    Thanks again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Plastered2850Plastered2850 Posts: 1,401 Officer
    Blew out a bearing on Saturday and decieded
    to change out axels called Sean Monday and
    he did the job Tuesday. Thanks for the fast service
    Sean.
  • DrSnookDrSnook Posts: 276 Deckhand
    I need someone like Sean up near Orlando.....Sean do you have/know anyone up this way?
    DrSnook wrote: »
    I need someone like Sean up near Orlando.....Sean do you have/know anyone up this way?

Sorry I dont but call me and will assit in any way I can 305-216-4932
    Thank You
    Sean
    Blew out a bearing on Saturday and decieded
    to change out axels called Sean Monday and
    he did the job Tuesday. Thanks for the fast service
    Sean.

Thank you for the business see you next year for service
    Sorry I haven been on the sight awhile
    Again thank you for all the referrals