Home Politics

Fair and Balanced

Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
Can anyone in the class tell us what is wrong with this graph?

Replies

• Team SabatageTeam Sabatage USA, USA, USAPosts: 12,966 AG
    Nothing is wrong with the graph, it was designed to elicit a reaction from low information viewers who cannot read but can see colors.
    Like monkeys.
    Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,999 Admiral
    what the comments were from the host of the show in which your propaganda screen shot came from

funny how you whine and whine about how no one believes this administration when after 5 years we are still waiting for something truthful to come out of "this" administration.. Its amazing!!
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    Finfinder wrote: »
    what the comments were from the host of the show in which your propaganda screen shot came from

funny how you whine and whine about how no one believes this administration when after 5 years we are still waiting for something truthful to come out of "this" administration.. Its amazing!!
    Is there a finfinder to english dictionary available as a FS app?
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
    I am still waiting for my promised $2,500 saving and the "Health insurance bill that will be less than the cell phone bill."

When does that begin?

Oh, and by the way, "enrollment" does not equate to "paying customer."

I can't wait for the statistics of how many people are with out insurance due to the continuing high cost.
    I am still waiting for my promised $2,500 saving and the "Health insurance bill that will be less than the cell phone bill."

When does that begin?

Oh, and by the way, "enrollment" does not equate to "paying customer."

I can't wait for the statistics of how many people are with out insurance due to the continuing high cost.

I'm sorry that wasn't the question please go sit in the corner till you can focus on the subject being discussed.
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 10,907 AG
    So the government can tell us how many signed up but they don't have any info on how many have actually paid?

Raise your hand if you believe that load of crap.
    Warning Level 2
    Once again you guys make me feel like a God.

THANKS!
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    SAENole wrote: »
    So the government can tell us how many signed up but they don't have any info on how many have actually paid?

Raise your hand if you believe that load of crap.

They are not writing the check to the Fed, they are writing them to the insurance providers. Why don't you ask them?

Probably because they will tell you to pound sand as it is between them and the consumer.
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer

Wait until the numbers come out for the last week of enrollments. I am sure there will be a lot more as the website crashed this morning due to so much demand.
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    I'll take a stab at it: The graph is from FAUX News?

We've come to expect 3 bars to represent 6 million & over 8 bars to represent 7.6 million on a FAUX News graph.
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 10,907 AG
    They are not writing the check to the Fed, they are writing them to the insurance providers. Why don't you ask them?

Probably because they will tell you to pound sand as it is between them and the consumer.

Jay Carney says these figures will be released later.

At least that's what he's being told to say.
    Warning Level 2
    I'll take a stab at it: The graph is from FAUX News?

We've come to expect 3 bars to represent 6 million & over 8 bars to represent 7.6 million on a FAUX News graph.

Finally... funny how that works isn't it. The right graph should only be slightly higher than the left.... yet it is over twice as tall.
  • LouieLouieLouieLouie Posts: 2,702 Officer
    What's wrong with this graphic you axe?

Aside from it looking like the right edge of the graphic has been shaved to cut off the ".org" from MediaMatters and taking the rest of the graphic at face value; the graphic is from "gang obozo (HHS)" via the deceitful hands of MediaMatters.org.

Looks like FOX News was just doing a story on it as an example of the lies we've all come to expect from the lefties.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I want to offer thanks the "FS Forum Powers That Be" for giving me the opportunity to see the light and makes changes from my past... The knowledge and awareness I have gained during the last few months of BannedCation has helped changed my life... I will strive to continue in the right, I mean LEFT direction... Thank You.
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
    focus on the subject being discussed.

The subject is Dem-care, you brought it up. You must be a dumb **** to not know the subject you brought up. :idiot

To answer your trite, rhetorical "question", the "problem" is that HHS things they can tell us how many people have signed on, but not how many have paid, which is the salient point. :blowkiss