Home Politics

Replies

• cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 30,638 AG
    I did. Their discussions are to fit the needs of their beliefs. Wasted about 20 minutes before I quit. Not very good speakers.

Mini Mart Magnate

This forum is carbon based lifeform friendly. 

• Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 AG
    D. James Kennedy's pal and fellow nutcase.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    Garbage like that will rot your mind.
  • LouieLouieLouieLouie Posts: 2,702 Officer
    Haven't listened to it but seeing as you got 3 forum liberals condemning it, it's probably the truth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I want to offer thanks the "FS Forum Powers That Be" for giving me the opportunity to see the light and makes changes from my past... The knowledge and awareness I have gained during the last few months of BannedCation has helped changed my life... I will strive to continue in the right, I mean LEFT direction... Thank You.
    Not condemning it LouLou. To the contrary I'd prescribe it for regressives.

But you probably will never know if your kneejerk conclusion has any validity.

Much better to spend one's time watching 'Cosmos'.
    Let me guess; probably doesn't celebrate homosexual life style?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I want to offer thanks the "FS Forum Powers That Be" for giving me the opportunity to see the light and makes changes from my past... The knowledge and awareness I have gained during the last few months of BannedCation has helped changed my life... I will strive to continue in the right, I mean LEFT direction... Thank You.
    Readers have come to associate LouLou's posts with the "homosexual life style"
    LouieLouie wrote: »

Makes no difference if LouLou celebrates or condemns it, he owns it. Didn't listen or see it, on a rant anyway.
  • theoceanairetheoceanaire Posts: 85 Greenhorn

But you do Louie, and you're still to much a ***** to open that closet door. I do wish you would, I am sure you would be one hell of a ride with all that repression inside. Like a cannon with a life long fuse, you would just blow.
    Oh no, the forum's homosexual militants are ganging up again!
    They're being meanies!
    Whaaa. What will I do?

:crowd
    If the h-militants are so darn sure of themselves,
    then why are they so defensive?

Maybe, just maybe internally they question themselves? Just saying.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 30,638 AG

You really might want to read what you post sometimes. Click your name, then view forum posts. You may be surprised who's so defensive.

Mini Mart Magnate

This forum is carbon based lifeform friendly. 

YAWN.
  • theoceanairetheoceanaire Posts: 85 Greenhorn

Just want a piece of that virgin butt. If you can't take the heat . . . I'm sure there are plenty of other topics you can pontificate on. I'll just dog you on this one because you are so fascinated you bring it up in every thread. Find another whipping boy and I'll leave you alone, very very alone . . . just saying . . .