Home Politics

United Nations: No Obamacare for Illegal Aliens a Human Rights Concern

Squid RowSquid Row Posts: 4,133 Officer
(CNSNews.com) – The UN Human Rights Committee at its March 2014 session in Geneva adopted a list of “observations” for its fourth report on human rights in the United States, citing the denial of coverage through the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, to illegal aliens as a human rights concern.

Under the heading “Immigrants,” in the “concluding observations” portion of the report, the committee questions the “mandatory nature of the deportation of foreigners” and then addresses health care for those in the United States illegally.

“Finally, the Committee expresses concerns about the exclusion of millions of undocumented immigrants and their children from coverage under the Affordable Care Act and the limited coverage of undocumented immigrants and immigrants residing lawfully in the U.S. for less than five years by Medicare and Children Health Insurance, all resulting in difficulties in access of immigrants to adequate health care,” the report states.

- See more at: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/united-nations-no-obamacare-illegal-aliens-human-rights-concern#sthash.T5pVqISj.dpuf

We really need to get the hell out of the U.N.
Squid Row
Why don't we use geothermal energy?

In most places, just a mile beneath the crust, the earth is several million degrees.

Team Sabatage
Most places?

Try 18 to 22 miles down before we get to the heat you mentioned, in most places.
In those places it is only a mile down it is a good alternative.

I already know more than you ever will on all subjects.
:rotflmao
Lucky7Team2
300 billion people on a planet eating, farting, pooing, making stuff, etc

Replies

• MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    Well, yes. The unintelligent would come to that conclusion.

The moneyed people who use these undocumented immigrants to pick the crops and put on the roofs of new construction, would not come to that conclusion, but would also rage against giving them rights, while making as much money off them as possible.

The rational American would look for a way to allow them to support the economy as they are, while protecting them, without necessarily giving them rights after they stop contributing.

What do you think, if you do actually think for yourself?
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
    Well I guess I am irrational but I really don't care. Both the illegal invaders and the UN should be expelled (not necessarily in that order) from our nation.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
  • tunamantunaman Posts: 3,767 Captain
    Menzies wrote: »

The moneyed people who use these undocumented immigrants to pick the crops and put on the roofs of new construction, would not come to that conclusion, but would also rage against giving them rights, while making as much money off them as possible.

The rational American would look for a way to allow them to support the economy as they are, while protecting them, without necessarily giving them rights after they stop contributing.

So youre saying i should unlock my door, ask the thief in, feed him just because hes stealing for his boss? Point is the illegals shouldn't be here in the first place. And if they are why should i support them, they don't work for me? Oh, i remember now, because as O'BUMMA says we need to redistribute the wealth, or Michelle says " Share the pie" as she and hubby spends more on one vacation than most people make in a life time.
  • LuckyMrSwLuckyMrSw Posts: 3,208 Captain
    I think you and the "undocumented/(illegal aliens)" workers should just pack up and leave.
    TYIA

Please stop derailing my thread.
    `Forum Moderator`

Don't call each other names
    `Same Forum Moderator`
  • LuckyMrSwLuckyMrSw Posts: 3,208 Captain
    Oh, and on a side bar: (F) the U.N. All those sob`s can pack up and roll out as well.
    Please stop derailing my thread.
    `Forum Moderator`

Don't call each other names
    `Same Forum Moderator`
  • polepositionpoleposition Posts: 1,053 Officer

Correct. Rational Americans want to support legal immigrants and not encourage more illegal activity by conferring to ANYBODY that shows up the benefits we citizens have worked hard and payed for. If not, EVERY poor soul with cancer, HIV, heart disease would simply need to arrive on a plane, raft, foot, donkey etc. and be eligible for care that I will pay for. Do you think EVERY undocumented is a contributor? Do you think felons should still have the right to vote or possess a firearm because they are here and mowing my lawn? Rule of law or chaos.

sometimes liberals let their compassion get ahead of logic....so i understand.
  • ParkerboyParkerboy Posts: 7,048 Admiral
    Correct. Rational Americans want to support legal immigrants and not encourage more illegal activity by conferring to ANYBODY that shows up the benefits we citizens have worked hard and payed for. If not, EVERY poor soul with cancer, HIV, heart disease would simply need to arrive on a plane, raft, foot, donkey etc. and be eligible for care that I will pay for. Do you think EVERY undocumented is a contributor? Do you think felons should still have the right to vote or possess a firearm because they are here and mowing my lawn? Rule of law or chaos.

sometimes liberals let their compassion get ahead of logic....so i understand.

Many (most) liberals don't use logic in their decision making process.
    Deo Vindice
  • jlh49jlh49 Posts: 3,127 Officer
    Beyond the party line rhetoric, the following is quite an eye opener if your are interested in this kind of thing. If not, just ignore.

If you are an undocumented immigrant, everything you ever wanted to know about qualifying for free cellular telephones, and other public assistance programs. The “Rules” outlined in Chapter Two, Page Seven, are very enlightening.

http://www.freegovernmentcellphones.net/undocumented-immigrants-guide-to-free-government-cell-phones.pdf
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,499 AG
    fins4me wrote: »
    Well I guess I am irrational but I really don't care. Both the illegal invaders and the UN should be expelled (not necessarily in that order) from our nation.

Yep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 20,040 AG

The rational person would find a way to remove the illegal aliens from country. Why does the bleeding heart always want to make the poor wards of the rich...thought you hated the rich.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  • chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
    The rational person would find a way to remove the illegal aliens from country. Why does the bleeding heart always want to make the poor wards of the rich...thought you hated the rich.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The repubs had the presidency and both branches of congress for 6 years. They could have passed anything they wanted. Are you saying they were not "rational people"????
    Chubasco.jpg
    chubasco wrote: »
    The repubs had the presidency and both branches of congress for 6 years. They could have passed anything they wanted. Are you saying they were not "rational people"????

YES!!!!!
    Deo Vindice
  • jlh49jlh49 Posts: 3,127 Officer

No, they were too busy defending the US from attacks due to the failed foreign policies of the previous eight year administration. :wink
  • FreeLinerFreeLiner Posts: 1,573 Captain
    Im not sure weve had real conservatives in office for a few decades.
    FreeLiner wrote: »
    Im not sure weve had real conservatives in office for a few decades.

Here's the winner!!!!
    Deo Vindice
  • dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,807 AG
    fins4me wrote: »
    Yep...
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.
  • tunamantunaman Posts: 3,767 Captain
    jlh49 wrote: »
    No, they were too busy defending the US from attacks due to the failed foreign policies of the previous eight year administration. :wink

Correct! Billy Boy stripped the military and balanced the budget. then.........9-11
    sounds like O'BUMMA wants to takle a page out of Billies book! it's coming again...the attacks
  • Michael RepperMichael Repper Posts: 4,897 Officer
    Why did you leave off the parts about illegal rendition, torture, summary execution by the Executive branch, denial of Constitutional protections, etc? :huh
    tunaman wrote: »
    Correct! Billy Boy stripped the military and balanced the budget.
    Newt "Moon Base" Gingrich claimed to have balanced the budget.
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,699 AG
    If American business owners didn't enjoy the benefits of cheap labor and would stop illegals, the problem would disappear. Next time you see a roofing crew, go ask the foreman for green cards on all workers. Report back.
    Vote for the other candidate
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,699 AG
    Correct! Billy Boy stripped the military and balanced the budget. then.........9-11
    sounds like O'BUMMA wants to takle a page out of Billies book! it's coming again...the attacks

Have you ever read a newspaper in your entire life? Our military spending is a major part of the budget problem. How about that F-35? Man what a weapon!
    Vote for the other candidate
  • Ol MuckyOl Mucky Posts: 5,539 Admiral
    So youre saying i should unlock my door, ask the thief in, feed him just because hes stealing for his boss? .

:grin
    I have a much bigger and more powerful button
  • Squid RowSquid Row Posts: 4,133 Officer
    (CNSNews.com) – When U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power testifies before a House Appropriations subcommittee on Wednesday, the panel will consider a budget request for international organizations that is 33 percent bigger than last year’s, including a 43 percent hike in U.S. contributions to peacekeeping missions.

The administration’s fiscal year 2015 budget request for the U.N. and other organizations is $4.036 billion, up from $3.031 billion in FY2014. For contributions to peacekeeping missions, it is asking for $2.518 billion, up from $1.765 last year.

The $2.518 billion for peacekeeping amounts to 28.36 percent of the U.N.’s total peacekeeping budget. The U.S. also provides 22 percent of the separate U.N. operating budget. The U.N. has 193 member states.
    Squid Row
    Why don't we use geothermal energy?

In most places, just a mile beneath the crust, the earth is several million degrees.

Team Sabatage
    Most places?

Try 18 to 22 miles down before we get to the heat you mentioned, in most places.
    In those places it is only a mile down it is a good alternative.

I already know more than you ever will on all subjects.
    Lucky7Team2
    300 billion people on a planet eating, farting, pooing, making stuff, etc
    Squid Row wrote: »
    the panel will consider a budget request for international organizations that is 33 percent bigger than last year’s, including a 43 percent hike in U.S. contributions to peacekeeping missions.
    Not acceptable...
  • JBondJBond Posts: 5,039 Officer
    Why did you leave off the parts about illegal rendition, torture, summary execution by the Executive branch, denial of Constitutional protections, etc? :huh

Obama really needs to stop doing that stuff.
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,499 AG
    JBond wrote: »
    Obama really needs to stop doing that stuff.

They hate that chit. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Obama however prefers hands off. He'd love to drone Americans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]