Home Politics

Gov. Scott already on the attack!

navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,506 AG
I don't have a link, simply turn on your television. :rotflmao

They have Suntan Charlie linked to how amazing Obozocare is working and his endorsement. Quite hilarious. Oh, by the way, has anyone heard whatever happened to his beard? :huh
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Replies

• LouieLouieLouieLouie Posts: 2,702 Officer
    navigator2 wrote: »
    Oh, by the way, has anyone heard whatever happened to his beard? :huh

The fact that Charlie is a homosexual has been one of Tallahassee's worst kept secrets for decades.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I want to offer thanks the "FS Forum Powers That Be" for giving me the opportunity to see the light and makes changes from my past... The knowledge and awareness I have gained during the last few months of BannedCation has helped changed my life... I will strive to continue in the right, I mean LEFT direction... Thank You.
  • chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
    LouieLouie wrote: »
    The fact that Charlie is a homosexual has been one of Tallahassee's worst kept secrets for decades.

No normal Americans care; why do you?
    Chubasco.jpg
  • LouieLouieLouieLouie Posts: 2,702 Officer
    chubasco wrote: »

Just shows a propensity to lie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I want to offer thanks the "FS Forum Powers That Be" for giving me the opportunity to see the light and makes changes from my past... The knowledge and awareness I have gained during the last few months of BannedCation has helped changed my life... I will strive to continue in the right, I mean LEFT direction... Thank You.
    Did you see that study that showed that those most against homosexuality were mostly closet homosexuals themselves. They hooked up probes and the guys that had a problem with homos were the ones that got excited when they showed them gay ****. Maybe you should give that a try.
    Chubasco.jpg
  • BobDBobD Posts: 1,969 Captain
    The election is just Lawyers vs. insurance companies.
    Build your dream or someone will hire you to build theirs.
  • divn4$divn4$ Posts: 1,530 Captain
    He is still a lying ****....
    1376843400_20_1_USD_6.25_default.png

Go Navy.....
  • DarcyDarcy Posts: 1,711 Captain
    Did you see that study that showed that those most against homosexuality were mostly closet homosexuals themselves. They hooked up probes and the guys that had a problem with homos were the ones that got excited when they showed them gay ****. Maybe you should give that a try.

:rotflmao. I heard it was so true.
    "No i'm NOT Darcizzle!":blowkiss

https://captainsforcleanwater.org
    Darcy wrote: »
    :rotflmao. I heard it was so true.

Yep, you see that a lot with former Navy guys and fish chum re-sellers.
    Chubasco.jpg
  • Anonymous3Anonymous3 Posts: 5,987 Officer
    The libtards are coming unglued, a small delight as the country burns.
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer

Because he is not normal. If it wasn't for gossip, Louie would have no facts at all.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 30,680 AG
    I don't have a link, simply turn on your television. :rotflmao

They have Suntan Charlie linked to how amazing Obozocare is working and his endorsement. Quite hilarious. Oh, by the way, has anyone heard whatever happened to his beard? :huh

This one

Mini Mart Magnate

This forum is carbon based lifeform friendly. 

or this one

Mini Mart Magnate

or this one

I think they are both on the attack.

Mini Mart Magnate

• navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,506 AG

"I'll bet her brother has a cute ****.":rotflmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hickory DogHickory Dog Posts: 5,047 Officer
    "I'll bet her brother has a cute ****.":rotflmao

I'm sure you do.
  • NewberryJeffNewberryJeff Posts: 7,447 Admiral
    Why bother wasting the money on these ads?
    The lefties won't turn out to vote for re-tread republican candidate. Not even if he swears to halt the rising oceans and promises to bring windmills to FL.
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,444 AG
    Why bother wasting the money on these ads?
    The lefties won't turn out to vote for re-tread republican candidate. Not even if he swears to halt the rising oceans and promises to bring windmills to FL.

Medical MJ is on the same ballot, and they will turn out for that.
  • Baits OutBaits Out Posts: 12,331 AG
    This is going to be an ongoing fun political race.

Good to hear Scott and his large wave of patriotic supporters have acquired the
    funds to divulge . . . for the delight of most of us.

The pathetic Chameleon Charlie offers such a huge target that can't be missed
    and is now to be enjoyed.

May he please open and sound off his mouth more, . . . .

Perhaps I should have re-phrased that?

!!!

A southeast Florida laid back beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor who lives on island time. 
  • jlh49jlh49 Posts: 3,127 Officer
    I believe all Scott has to do is tout the following:

Economists predict $1.2B budget surplus in Florida

“…After years of trimming budgets and pinching pennies, Florida lawmakers may have a surplus next year. A big one. A group of state economists led by Amy Baker forecast that growing sales tax revenue will give the state a surplus of $1.2 billion in the fiscal year that begins in July. They predict revenue collections will grow 5.2 percent to $28 billion, Bloomberg News said. That total is expected to grow steadily to $33 billion by 2019.

Gov. Rick Scott has already said he will use a part of the surplus to reduce taxes and fees in the state by $500 million, Bloomberg said. State lawmakers are expected to pass a budget by May 2…”

http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/blog/morning-edition/2014/03/economists-predict-1-2b-budget-surplus-in-florida.html

As should other Republican Governors:

"...Thirteen of the top 14 best states for business and economic competitiveness are led by Republican governors, according to the 2013 edition of an annual study by CNBC.

Topping the rankings is South Dakota, which received the best score for any state since the study began in 2007. CNBC credits South Dakota’s incredible score to tax cuts enacted after the 2010 Republican sweep of statehouses put Dennis Daugaard in the governor’s residence in Pierre…

The only state with a Democrat as governor to finish in the top 14 is seventh-place Colorado, which also has a Democratically controlled state legislature.

The bottom six features four states with a Democrat as governor, along with Independent-controlled Rhode Island, whose governor Lincoln Chafee endorsed President Barack Obama. Brian Sandoval’s Nevada holds the unfortunate distinction of being the only bottom-six state controlled by a Republican..."

https://www.ijreview.com/.../64934-republican-governed.../

Sexual preference discussions excluded, of course. :wink
  • tunamantunaman Posts: 3,767 Captain
    You sound like an expert, speaking from experience, chubby
    Medical MJ is on the same ballot, and they will turn out for that.

Oops, forgot.
    tunaman wrote: »
    You sound like an expert, speaking from experience, chubby

Yep, every RWNJ I have ever met who railed against gays turned out to be a closet homosexual.

Nobody else much cares.
    Chubasco.jpg
    Yep, every RWNJ I have ever met who railed against gays turned out to be a closet homosexual.

Nobody else much cares.
    There you go, twisting it again, or i should say still. My obvious point was YOU sound like the expert **** watcher and closet ****.

Nobody else much cares.

Homosexuals with mental disorders don't bother me as much as they seem to bother you.
    What does bother me, are liberals with an affinity for paedophiles and every other criminal one can name.
    tunaman wrote: »
    There you go, twisting it again, or i should say still. My obvious point was YOU sound like the expert **** watcher and closet ****.
    Hmm - maybe if you had made it past the sixth grade you would be able to participate here without looking like an idiot.
    Homosexuals with mental disorders don't bother me as much as they seem to bother you.
    What does bother me, are liberals with an affinity for paedophiles and every other criminal one can name.

I'm sure you have examples of your claims, right? Is someone going to have to google up the list of Republican kiddie touchers again?

I'm quite certain that closeted Republican gays passing hypocritical legislation is not a big deal to you. Hypocritical world views based on "do as I say not as I do" is all you fake conservatives have.
    I'm sure you have examples of your claims, right? Is someone going to have to google up the list of Republican kiddie touchers again?

I'm quite certain that closeted Republican gays passing hypocritical legislation is not a big deal to you. Hypocritical world views based on "do as I say not as I do" is all you fake conservatives have.

I've yet to meet a modern lib/progressive/cultural marxist who didn't advocate for the rights of paederasts while at the same time wanting to restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens.
    Hmm - maybe if you had made it past the sixth grade you would be able to participate here without looking like an idiot.
    You Mr. Dog just made a complete idiot of yourself! Again!!
    I've yet to meet a modern lib/progressive/cultural marxist who didn't advocate for the rights of paederasts while at the same time wanting to restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens.

Ha Ha Ha - so no actual examples. I have discovered that all you really have to do to throw a fake conservative for a loop is ask for proof - they never have any.

Fake conservatives are more disgusting than whacked out lefties to me now - at least the lefties actually believe their BS.