Thought I'd share

This weekend my son will be turning 1, very shortly he will be heading out with me, sharing great moments and memories as I did as a child.

Unfortunately the people that had me out nights at the age of 2 on an 18' that rarely cranked up with little effort will be gone. My grandfather passed a few years back and now my grandmother only has a very short time left. Up until last year she was strong as an ox and still cutting her own grass (according to her no landscaping company knows what they are doing).

Replies

• JerseyzuksJerseyzuks Posts: 156 Deckhand
    My little guy is almost 4 now, and loves the boat and fishing. Don't rush it, the time moves faster than you think, and you won't get these days back.
  • alacrityalacrity Posts: 2,662 Captain
    thanks for sharing!

• BigTimeBigTime Posts: 606 Officer
    The memories live through us and are past on to the next generation... Nice cooler btw... :thumbsup
    final.png
    Frank @ 954-815-9463
    Big Time Outdoors
    Facebook
  • gtrfred27gtrfred27 Posts: 63 Deckhand
    i love irony of the "no baby in the cooler" sticker as a warning and then the baby in the cooler.

dont know if you did that intentionally.

they grow up too quick
  • gsweavergsweaver Posts: 847 Officer
    thanks for sharing... my boy is 6 now and has been fishing with me since 4 every time I go out. takes a lot of patience, but he is going to grow up with great memories of fishing on the ocean with his Dad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2012 DUSKY 227XF SUZUKI 175
  • gsweavergsweaver Posts: 847 Officer
    also sorry for your loss... I just lost my grandmother a couple of weeks ago
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2012 DUSKY 227XF SUZUKI 175
  • chiliandochiliando Posts: 609 Officer
    Enjoy your boy and create lifetime memories! My boy is a sophomore in FSU and wow do I miss fishing with him!!
  • Amelia PaddlerAmelia Paddler Posts: 487 Deckhand
    Agreed with everyone, time goes so....sooooo fast.
    My daughter is 9 and my boy is 6, I take them every chance I get and I know that they will remember these times when they get older!

Great job dad!!
  • Jesse8410Jesse8410 Posts: 232 Deckhand
    Thanks Guys!

And thanks Frank for the cooler of course!