Vero Beach boat show, kayak and SUP demos and seminars coming up

uno--masuno--mas Posts: 346 Officer
The Vero Beach Boat Show is coming up at Riverside Park on April 12-13.

My dealer-- Orchid Island Bikes and Kayaks, will have their full-blown inventory set up on display and will have the corporate field reps for some of the big brands, including Hobie, set up on the water for demos on both days (weather permitting). I'll be doing demos on Kayak Angling 101 on both days (i think), and the world famous Palm Beach Pete will be doing seminars on offshore kayak fishing (i believe). all this great stuff is free free free.

Great opportunity to take all the big brands and famous models for a ride right there, side by side.

ALSO-- anyone who purchases a Hobie Kayak during the boat show, will receive a 1/2 day kayak fishing charter with www.kayakfishingvero.com . how about that for a 'rebate'!.

for details on the boat show, times, seminar times and what all will be there with respect to kayaks, call Orchid Island Bikes and Kayaks at (772) 299-1286

cheers
drew
Cathedra Mea, Regulae Meae.

Replies

• Ericjames22Ericjames22 Posts: 377 Officer
    If im free ill come up to bull****.
  • LilTucciLilTucci Posts: 189 Officer
    If im free ill come up to bull****.

No you won't, that's the same date as Tortuga music festival
    Check out my youtube channel, many more fishing videos to come
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Liltuccii/videos

Log your trips and help the SGF with accurate stock assessments, great site
    http://angleraction.org
  • Ol SargeOl Sarge Posts: 290 Deckhand
    And DOA tourney
  • uno--masuno--mas Posts: 346 Officer
    DOA event is indeed Saturday. Good fortune for you guys fishing it, as I'll be at the boat show instead.
    Hopefully those who are interested in the show or demoing a kayak or the charter offer, can still make time to come on out

Cheers
    Drew
  • Ericjames22Ericjames22 Posts: 377 Officer
    LilTucci wrote: »
    No you won't, that's the same date as Tortuga music festival

Thank you sir!
    bump bump.

i know there are other things going on this weekend as far as tournaments and such, but for those who don't tournament fish and/or want to do some demos on that new spring kayak purchase, this is the weekend to do it. and don't forget, if you buy a Hobie at the boat show, you will also receive a 1/2 day charter.

cheers
    drew
  • Sebastain PadlerSebastain Padler Posts: 127 Deckhand
    Unfortunately Palm Beach Pete's day job will keep him away from this year's boat show. Do come out though and meet Drew (Uno Mas) and Christina Weber, a very accomplished angler and Hobie Regional Pro Team member. Check out her bio at http://www.christinaweberfishing.com/ Drew's at http://www.grassflatsmafia.com/ The weather looks like it will cooperate for the demos, so come on out and test the latest in kayaks. Looking forward to seeing you there!
  • palmbeachpetepalmbeachpete Posts: 2,620 Captain
    Sorry that I will miss it. always a great show. Christina and Drew are some of the best. Worth the trip over and you get to water test a lot of great kayaks.
    ***I think it's OK if I post the ad for the boat show this weekend, right?

You are invited to join Orchid Island Bike and Kayak this weekend (April 12 & 13) at the Vero Beach Spring Boat Show taking place at Vero's Riverside Park. New 2014 kayaks will be on display including Native Watercraft's new Slayer 13 PROPEL and Hobie's new line up of Outback, Revolution 11 & 13 that like the Pro Angler series will now accept fishfinders and transducers with much easier installation. Kayaks from Hobie, Native Watercraft, Wilderness Systems, Perception and Liquid Logic will be on display. Stand Up Paddleboards from Hobie, Riviera and 404 will also be on display.

On water demos will be available for kayaks and SUP and factory reps will be on hand to answer your questions. Of course we will have closeout prices on remaining 2013 kayaks and as always...admission and parking are FREE! Show runs from 10-5 both Saturday and Sunday.

Drew Mixon (AKA Uno Mas)
    Hobie Pro Team member and professional kayak angler and guide will be on hand both days and give a salt water kayak fishing seminar on Saturday and Sunday at 1 pm.

HOBIE Boat Show special
    Purchase any Hobie fishing kayak the weekend of the boat show and receive a
    FREE 1/2 DAY GUIDED KAYAK FISHING TRIP
    WITH DREW MIXON!
    $200 VALUE!!

Christina Weber
    Hobie Pro Team member and kayak angler will be on hand both days and give a fresh water kayak fishing seminar on
    Saturday and Sunday at 11 am.

SLAYER SALE!

BOAT SHOW WEEKEND ONLY!
    Purchase any Slayer 12 or 14, receive a $100 accessory credit*

Purchase any Slayer 13 Propel, receive a $200 accessory credit.

*accessory credit is provided by Orchid Island Bikes and Kayaks and represent an in store credit that can be used toward the purchase of kayak accessories.

PARKING, ADMISSION AND DEMOS ARE FREE!
    HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!