Dania 3/23

Android77Android77 Posts: 483 Deckhand
Leftt the beach at 6:10 because oft meters. Beelined it for 340 no hits trolling out. Got first hit at 7:20 8# blackfin. Moved in to 280 and hooked up on a 20# bonito tried to horse him in at boat and popped leader lost jig thats been catching latley. Moved out to 450 and picked up a 6# skipjack. All hits were right on bottom. Not a lot of current and ugly green water. u5y2ubat.jpg

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Replies

• PottymouthPottymouth Posts: 1,547 Officer
    Nice work!
    sfkglogo.pngadrenalinelogo.pngjimyjigslogo.jpgaccuratelogo.png
  • kitesfrkitesfr Posts: 356 Officer
    Sweet!
    :thumbsup
    Fair winds and following seas!
  • timmcollinstimmcollins Posts: 836 Officer
    Sushi Tonite!
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, martini in one hand, Cheeseburger in the other, body well used and worn out and screaming WOO-HOO What a Ride!"
  • palmbeachpetepalmbeachpete Posts: 2,620 Captain
    Nice tuna.
  • jcanracerjcanracer Posts: 4,320 Moderator
    Good catches. I'll be out this weekend, weather permitting.
    Hobie Kayak angler for life!
  • kwanza98kwanza98 Posts: 611 Officer
    Nice. I caught 2 of them yesterday myself. They were out and running. I'll be adding video and pictures soon. It was good meeting you Android before you went out yesterday. You told me what you were going for and you got them. I followed your instructions when I got in the water. It was a nice day, but a lot of green water
    Kwanza Kayaking Henderson
  • ZimmerNoleZimmerNole Posts: 9,244 Officer
    Dang, sounds like Doug, Justin, Kraatz and the rest of us that fished Pompano should've gone deep! :banghead

We got into the kingfish bit in 90-125ft where all of us caught kings within a 5 minute stretch. All gogs on flats, heard on the VHF that some dude in a John boat brought in a nice BFT while we were out there. The biggest king that was caught has quite a story to it, and I'll post a report shortly.

Lost a jig on the C&C as usual, and Dougie Fresh lost a few to big AJ's as well. They're here, that is for dang sure. My FF wasn't working very well but when I was on top of one of the wrecks I was marking big fish just off the bottom.
    Heroes On the Water
    South Florida Chapter Coordinator
    https://www.facebook.com/HOWSouthFloridaChapter

"Helping find peace for those who fought to defend it!" :USA
    FREEDOM CAPTURED!

FSU Alumni GO NOLES!!! >>
    >

2013 Hobie Outback
  • kayakfrankkayakfrank Posts: 791 Officer
    Tight work and good report. It's good to see the different depths, at which all of us catch our fish. Jigging at 450 without too much current isn't a problem, "but" when quicker current is there, that's another story.

By the way, you forgot to mention what time was dinner. LOL!

Tight Lines:)
    Fish Hard...Or Don't Fish At All.