Drag washers

I have Diawa Sealine 50H reels that I use for Tarpon and am looking for new drag washers. I have 5 reels I need to do this too.
:USA

Replies

• lemaymiamilemaymiami Posts: 3,097 Captain
    Call Dave's Parts and Service (can't remember the new shop name...) at (727)942-9731. They'll have what you need usually -they're in Holiday and have been my principal parts source for years and years....
    Tight Lines
    Bob LeMay
    (954) 435-5666
  • bottomjerkbottomjerk Posts: 206 Deckhand
    u can get parts directly from daiwa
    1-800-736-4653 look up part #'s to make it easier and faster to get them
  • tunamantunaman Posts: 3,750 Captain
    I'm sure everyone above is right. I ordered parts today from http://www.mikesreelrepair.com Very helpful, web page has reel schematics for a BUNCH of reels. They were extremely helpfun and great to deal with. They are 3 hrs behind us so wait till noon. Just another idea.
  • Alex from GAAlex from GA Posts: 1,260 Officer
    I don't understand why you,d deal with someone from Canada instead of a local place.
  • shawnshawn Posts: 127 Officer
    Just a suggestion,but why not just order carbon fiber drags from smoothdrag,11.00 a set per reel and much better than stock,make sure to order a small thind of cals drag grease as well much smoother drag and dawn at smooth drag is awesome to deal with good luck to ya
  • johnDjohnD WC FLPosts: 6,391 Admiral
    edited: just noticed this was a old thread.

but anyways...smoothdrag.com ask for Dawn ,she will have them to you in a couple of days.