Home Classifieds: Boats

Sea Ark Center Console

Specs: 18' LOA - 72" bottom. Hull is an 07 bought new in 09 - trailer is an 09 and new wiring and lights in 2014. Engine is a 2011 bought new in 2013.

I had a lot of fab work done to create an anchor locker in the bow and then cut into the bench seat behind the console to add storage and then added stern lids to stand on when fishing. Also had a custom rod holder fabbed up for trolling. The hull is an 07 – Totally redone starting in January of this year and ended in April. Trailer is a 2009.

Boat was painted with Imron paint and the rub rail and entire interior was coated with Linex 650 which is a marine linex and it was done at Sarasota Linex by a buddy of mine. It can be 100 degrees and the linex even the black is cold as ice. Extremely easy to clean which really shocked me. Engine is a 115 Etec 2011 with 4 more years of warranty on it. Engine has a whole maybe 15 hours on it. I was hurt this past year and couldn’t barely run it. Boat has a Bob’s jackplate – Action Jack with a 6” set back. Trim Tabs are Lenco 9” 12” and they really made a BIG difference. Zero pounding and porpoising. I am keeping all of my electronics for the new boat.
Bimini top was custom made by another buddy down in Sarasota and it’s all stainless. I have photos documenting the build from day one till day done.

I have well in excess of $20K into the boat, asking $17,500 or reasonable offer.

Thanks for your interest. Boat is located in Tallahassee and well worth your time no matter where you are.

Replies