Home Egret Boats

Guides

stricklcstricklc Posts: 42 Deckhand
I am from California and will be vacationing on Don Pedro Island in late April. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good guide in the area that runs a 189 egret? I'd like to go for a ride in one of these boats and chase some fish for a day so I can see what all the hype is about :)

strick

Replies

• mbowersmbowers Posts: 499 Deckhand
    stricklc wrote: »
    I am from California and will be vacationing on Don Pedro Island in late April. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good guide in the area that runs a 189 egret? I'd like to go for a ride in one of these boats and chase some fish for a day so I can see what all the hype is about :)

strick
    I would suggest you contact the factory and ask for a referral as they've got the inside scoop on who has what boat. I would think a Moccasin hull would give you a similar taste for the ride, just not for the storage. If you can't find anything closer and want to head over to Jupiter on the other side of FL, I can probably arrange to take you out for a day.
  • stricklcstricklc Posts: 42 Deckhand
    Thank you very much for the info and offer. Frank sent me a lead in the area I will be staying.

strick