Home Ten Thousand Islands General Fishing & The Outdoors

LED lights

Any member install LED lights or can recommend a company. Thinking about starting to try fishing at night. Would want to change running lights to LED but also add deck lights and maybe underwater lights. Thanks

Replies

• blewitupsirblewitupsir Posts: 774 Officer
    I put LEDs flood lights on my tower boat and live them. I have 4 on the tower, 1 forward 3 rear and it really lights up the night. Also got the under gunnel mood light just to be trendy, but actually use them to move around the deck at night. We did all the work ourself on these and really wasn't much to it. I got mine from a guy on another popular forum called scarabchris. Shoot me a note if you want his info.

Fish the Everglades and 10,000 islands with Hopefishing.com. Also offering multiple day all inclusive fishing/camping trips
    http://hopefishing.comFishing the Florida Everglades National Park with Hope Fishing Adventures.
  • rgarryrgarry Posts: 87 Deckhand
    Thanks. Was thinking about doing my self but finding the time is the issue
  • snookerf150snookerf150 Posts: 298 Officer
    Look up Flo led Lighting, My buddy Bryan Owns it. They are based out of naples and do an awesome job. Check out their facebook page to see pictures.
  • rgarryrgarry Posts: 87 Deckhand
    Look up Flo led Lighting, My buddy Bryan Owns it. They are based out of naples and do an awesome job. Check out their facebook page to see pictures.

Thanks, will look up