Stingwray Fridge Temps January 2014

stingwraystingwray On the creek Ga, Beach house FL.Posts: 744 Officer
While most have been in the woods, we are still wetting a hook anywhere we can find a water hole. I will call this thread a Fresh2Salt water trip. Here is part 1

[video=youtube_share;9DeHYQbktRc]

Replies

• stingwraystingwray On the creek Ga, Beach house FL.Posts: 744 Officer
    Here is part 2 of the Fresh2Salt water

Here is my little fishing buddies with their prize catch. These little guys are hardcore and i always enjoy fishing with them.

mylittlefishingbuddiescatch_zpsbe199351.jpg

Catch 'em guys GONE FISHIN
    Sting AKA Capt. Ron
  • LilOrangeLilOrange Posts: 1,168 Officer
    Nicely done! You're starting to get the hang on this video stuff. Keep catchin' um!!!

Livin' the Dream !
  • KlingerKlinger Posts: 1,726 Captain
    And I see you found my Jack spot too! :grin

Good job!
    In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams
  • Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 7,984 Moderator
    Sure wish I could catch the flounder like that.
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
  • lakedouglasdawglakedouglasdawg Posts: 19 Greenhorn
    Sure wish I could catch the flounder like that.

Nice catches. I don't think I have seen a flounder slaughter like that .What river are you fishing there and what were you catching the crappie on?
  • Red FishRed Fish Posts: 1,163 Officer
    Very nice
    Genesis 27:3 - Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.
    Thanks guys
    Nice catches. I don't think I have seen a flounder slaughter like that .What river are you fishing there and what were you catching the crappie on?
    Flint River fishing Brushpiles in 12-18ft with minnows are best bet now.
    LilOrange wrote: »
    Nicely done! You're starting to get the hang on this video stuff. Keep catchin' um!!!
    I have played around with it more lately. Not there yet but i am getting better. When this rain slows down going to do a video of deep jigging for big river Apaloosa Catfish on this same river should be fun. Just trying to show some of my different fishing areas i love to fish. I promised a Shoal Bass video on a thread last year and didn't do it.:( This will be a awesome video as it's my reel love of river fishing.
    Klinger wrote: »
    And I see you found my Jack spot too! :grin

Good job!
    The fish can swim but they can't hide. My bottom machine is going to find all your spots.:grin
    Another Crappie dinner tonight

IMG_1339_zpsd43c4920.jpg

btw; lost fuel pressure on little boat yesterday.:( Got new fuel pump today and installed on motor. Boat is up and running again so "GONE FISHIN".
    Catch 'em up guys
    stingwray wrote: »
    Another Crappie dinner tonight

IMG_1339_zpsd43c4920.jpg

btw; lost fuel pressure on little boat yesterday.:( Got new fuel pump today and installed on motor. Boat is up and running again so "GONE FISHIN".
    Catch 'em up guys

Looks delish!!

Makes me crave a fish dinner. I'll have to try to get my wife to cook some this weekend.

Livin' the Dream !
    On this thread i promised a video of Deep Jigging for Apaloosa AKA Flathead catfish when it stopped raining . So today left the house after lunch and went to the river for a little jigging. Just got home and it was a blast ended up with some nice fish will post video and pics when i have some time to edit and upload.
    Sting AKA Capt. Ron
    Here are a few pics from our jigging trip on the river.

IMG_1376_zps0ea5019c.jpg

mebigflatheadcat_zps76ff1aee.jpg
    Here is video from trip.

[video=youtube_share;b1YAm2u0CjI]

Catch em up "GONE FISHING"
  • Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 7,984 Moderator
    Good stuff there, now.
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
    Those are some beasts!! How much did they weigh? What kind of jig do you use to catch them.......like a bass jig?

Good job on the vid & pixs.

Livin' the Dream !
    LilOrange wrote: »
    Those are some beasts!! How much did they weigh? What kind of jig do you use to catch them.......like a bass jig?

Good job on the vid & pixs.

I didn't put any of the fish on scale so here is my best guess. Biggest one maybe a little over 20lbs. next biggest fish close to 18-20lbs and other four 12-15lbs. As for jigs i like to use hair jigs or spoons. For rod i like to use 6' 6" power:medium-heavy, Action:medium fast and 60lb braid with 80lb leader. If you get one of those big river monsters on and he takes you under a stump game over as a winch will not get him out. Gone fishing if water not too high Striped Bass bite should be hot then next week off to Destin Fl. " CATCH EM UP" as the fish are "CHEWIN".
    Sting AKA Capt. Ron
  • peariverpeariver Posts: 855 Officer
    Nice videos Ronnie...
  • Split ShotSplit Shot Posts: 6,146 Admiral
    No doubt!

and the catfish are killin me! Nice job!!!!