Budweiser Super Bowl XLVIII Commercial -- "A Hero's Welcome"

Baits OutBaits Out Posts: 12,325 AG

A southeast Florida laid back beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor who lives on island time. 

Replies

• WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,414 AG
    Meh.

What is that commercial suppose to do, make the service people who came home and were not treated like that feel badly?

Poor effort on InBev's Ad agency's part.

With that said, thank you to all those who have served. :USA
    Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.
  • ResinheadResinhead Posts: 9,820 Admiral
    I thought it was great.

This one too.
  • fishbitfishbit Posts: 605 Officer
    Meh.

What is that commercial suppose to do, make the service people who came home and were not treated like that feel badly?

Poor effort on InBev's Ad agency's part.

With that said, thank you to all those who have served. :USA

It should makes those of us(myself incld) sitting on our buttocks feel badly for not giving all of our service people a "hero's welcome home".(they ALL are heroes and deserve much than what they receive from those of us at home and our gov't.)

Thank you to those who sever (I know you deserve much more).:hail:hail:USA:USA:angel:angel
    Nature goes on her way, and all that to us seems an exception is really according to order.
    (Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe)
  • rock_fishrock_fish Posts: 11,692 AG
    Upon returning from Afghanistan, someone picked up the check for my lunch I was having in Dallas international. So it happens a lot I think.
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 5,358 Admiral
    Well said fishbit.
  • Baits OutBaits Out Posts: 12,325 AG
    fishbit wrote: »
    It should makes those of us(myself incld) sitting on our buttocks feel badly for not giving all of our service people a "hero's welcome home".(they ALL are heroes and deserve much than what they receive from those of us at home and our gov't.)

Thank you to those who sever (I know you deserve much more).:hail:hail:USA:USA:angel:angel

Glad I started this post. :Rockon

A southeast Florida laid back beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor who lives on island time.