Eli picks the Seahawks to win the Super Bowl

nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 6,530 Admin
He's been right six years running:

SALT LAKE CITY — A local expert with an impeccable track record has predicted that the Seattle Seahawks will win Super Bowl XLVII.

Eli, the big male orangutan at Hogle Zoo, entered his enclosure and found papier-mache helmets of the Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks.

Whether it was their punishing defense or young, playmaking quarterback Russell Wilson, Eli decided to knock down the Seahawks' helmet.

The zoo's apes are 100 percent accurate in their Super Bowl predictions, according to a press release from Hogle Zoo.

1291462.jpg

This image provided by the Hogle Zoo shows Eli the ape with a paper mache Seattle Seahawks helmet he chose over a Denver Broncos helmet, predicting the winner of this Sunday's Super Bowl at the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City, Thursday, Jan. 30, 2014. Eli has correctly picked the Super Bowl winner for six straight years.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865595268/Primate-prognosticator-Eli-the-orangutan-picks-Seahawks-to-win-Super-Bowl.html
Federales, bring my baby back to me!

Replies

• mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    I see what you did there. :grin
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • Mackeral SnatcherMackeral Snatcher Posts: 10,761 AG
    Well I'll be a monkeys uncle.
    Gotta go, gotta call my STIB
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.