Rehab Addict

Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,662 AG
Last night for two hours, I watched Nicole Curtis demo, repair, nail, paint, pour concrete, set tile and a few other things. I hope it's on again tonight. I'll even watch reruns.
Vote for the other candidate

Replies

  • Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,342 Admiral
    Take that makeup off and I bet she looks like Honey Boo Boo's mom!
    Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,662 AG
    Tarpon65 wrote: »
    Take that makeup off and I bet she looks like Honey Boo Boo's mom!

    wow....
    Vote for the other candidate
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    Just ain't seeing it Mr.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • J-SeaJ-Sea Posts: 202 Officer
    Proof that people will watch anything with a hot chick in it (me included).
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,662 AG
    J-Sea wrote: »
    Proof that people will watch anything with a hot chick in it (me included).

    Seems like a couple of beauty pageant judges in here.

    :grin
    Vote for the other candidate
  • razorreilly09razorreilly09 Posts: 8,401 Officer
    Who is she?
  • jimmy77jimmy77 Posts: 1,690 Captain
    She's good looking and she's a real rehabber/flipper not like most of those rehab shows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,662 AG
    mikev wrote: »
    Just ain't seeing it Mr.

    Check for low T.

    :grin
    Vote for the other candidate
  • ResinheadResinhead Posts: 9,820 Admiral
    She's cute but she reminds me of one of my good friends wife who is an absolute @#$%ing ****

    Nicole-Curtis-9658.jpg
  • tankardtankard Posts: 6,750 Admiral
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    Check for low T.

    :grin


    Says the"guy" who's watching a chick home-improvement show...
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,662 AG
    tankard wrote: »
    Says the"guy" who's watching a chick home-improvement show...

    Way better than a show about some goofy guys hanging out together in Louisiana. Can I assume this is more your style?
    Vote for the other candidate
  • tankardtankard Posts: 6,750 Admiral
    Sorry. I don't really have preferred TV shows.

    If it's on at my house, it's kinda like a lava lamp. Just there. Unless Gator hoops is on. I'll pay attention to that.
  • haydenfox!#$haydenfox!#$ Posts: 2,368 Captain
    Would smash. Will not watch...
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,662 AG
    tankard wrote: »
    Sorry. I don't really have preferred TV shows.

    If it's on at my house, it's kinda like a lava lamp. Just there. Unless Gator hoops is on. I'll pay attention to that.

    I'm sure you're busy splitting atoms or practicing neurosurgery on a frog.
    Vote for the other candidate
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    I'm sure you're busy splitting atoms or practicing neurosurgery on a frog.

    We all do. What's your point?
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,662 AG
    mikev wrote: »
    We all do. What's your point?


    You, of course, have more things to do than watch TV. I admire the heck out of you all.

    I'm sure you don't watch the "Duck" either.

    :grin
    Vote for the other candidate
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    You, of course, have more things to do than watch TV. I admire the heck out of you all.

    I'm sure you don't watch the "Duck" either.

    :grin

    Well........ Guilty. I do watch the Duck. However, my interest is fading. It's just not that funny any more. Too scripted.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,662 AG
    mikev wrote: »
    Well........ Guilty. I do watch the Duck. However, my interest is fading. It's just not that funny any more. Too scripted.

    Watch a hot chick in tight jeans and a t-shirt and scripted doesn't matter. It's entertainment at the most basic human level.
    Vote for the other candidate
  • tankardtankard Posts: 6,750 Admiral
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    I'm sure you're busy splitting atoms or practicing neurosurgery on a frog.


    How did you know???

    You spying on me with one of them drone things???
  • Machine HeadMachine Head Posts: 2,634 Officer
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    Way better than a show about some goofy guys hanging out together in Louisiana. Can I assume this is more your style?

    JR have you ever had a day that you didn't argue with somebody?
    "There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." - Kenneth Grahame
  • capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,828 Moderator
    It's on now. Wifey watches ALL those shows and clogs up my recorder with that stuff ..
    "You'll get your weather"
Sign In or Register to comment.