Super Bowl picks ATS

Denver is a 2.5 favorite and the over/under is 48 points.

What do you guys think?
I'm gonna see if I can find three points somewhere, if not I'm gonna pass.
I will be betting the under.
Final score Denver 24 Seattle 23
THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.

Replies

• frankfrank Posts: 13,292 AG
    if it's a wet game the seahwks win
    if it's not wet the broncos barely win
    it's going to be a close chippy game
    seahawks will get more than their usual many penalties, hopefully the refs don't decide the game
    No political signature
  • capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,827 Moderator
    Peyton be cryin' soon.
    "You'll get your weather"
  • ResinheadResinhead Posts: 9,820 Admiral
    'Hawks by 10. We will be looking at this in the fourth quarter,

PeytonFace.jpg
  • JKPJKP Posts: 2,936 Captain
    Weather looks like it won't be a factor after all the hyperbole.
  • Cane PoleCane Pole Stuart, FLAPosts: 9,743 Admiral
    OVER
    Live music 7 nights a week: http://www.terrafermata.com/_events
  • wizfisherwizfisher Posts: 2,387 Officer
    Don't care about the over/under, the spread, etc.

Go Broncos.
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,068 AG
    Seahawks. I'll take the under Jerry.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • I like the "offense wins games but defense wins championships" thing but Payton scares the crap out of me.
    I did find three and will be taking the points and the under.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if Seattle won outright.
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • sEEkErsEEkEr Posts: 2,842 Officer
    Nothing can stop PFM in this game....but I absolutely wouldn't give 3 points.....:grin

• haydenfox!#$haydenfox!#$ Posts: 2,368 Captain
    Anyone should let you buy .5 point...
    K2ftAhE.jpg

• reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    I think this Game opened w/the Seahawks ~1pt Fav. & so much money poured in on the Broncos +1 that the line moved ~3pts. Not sure that's ever happened before in a SB ???
    I think when the line moves that much the 'smart money' always takes the team that benefited from the move= Seattle (but I'll be cheering for Payton's Broncs)
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
    2014 is the year of the horse...1.3B Chinese can't b wrong.....:grin

28b954a9-7af5-469f-9f43-2c39b02ba95a_e0131simp.jpg

• FlashFlash Posts: 11,140 AG
    Here's to good food and great commercials. :beer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,737 Captain
    This is a gift. If the country didn't love Peyton Manning so much, Seattle would be the favorite. Guys that don't bet all year put money on the SB and, when there is a popular player involved, move the line.

Denver played six games against teams that made the playoffs and lost half of those games. They fattened their stats on the likes of Oakland (twice), Houston, Jacksonville, Tennessee and the Giants.....some of the worst teams in the league.

Manning always has a puncher's chance but Seattle wins outright, take the points and thank me on Monday.
  • I like the public money, that's how it got moved and i got three.:grin:grin
  • magotmagot Posts: 6,640 Officer

Denver played six games against teams that made the playoffs and lost half of those games. They fattened their stats on the likes of Oakland (twice), Houston, Jacksonville, Tennessee and the Giants.....some of the worst teams in the league.

Dang, Intrep. You're starting to sound like the gata talking about FSU. :grin
    I'm going with 28-21, Denver.

Loudmouth gets beat for at least one TD.
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,377 AG
    The VOLS (broncos) 27

the seahawks 16

The seahawks will move the ball like several other teams have but the bronco defense will for the most part keep them out of the endzone. 1 touchdown and 3 fieldgoals will be their tally.

Peyton will throw for around 400 yds. 3 TDs and 2 fieldgoals will be their tally. Morano will surpass 100yds on the ground.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
  • Fins, have you been smoking your crops again?:grin
    fins4me wrote: »
    The VOLS (broncos) 27

the seahawks 16

The seahawks will move the ball like several other teams have but the bronco defense will for the most part keep them out of the endzone. 1 touchdown and 3 fieldgoals will be their tally.

Peyton will throw for around 400 yds. 3 TDs and 2 fieldgoals will be their tally. Morano will surpass 100yds on the ground.

I'd love to believe this, but I' a pragmatist......:grin

Absofreakinlutely will be an ebb and flo game....right down to the wire...Pratr kicks a game winning FG.....24-21 Broncos!

• fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,377 AG
    sEEkEr wrote: »
    I'd love to believe this, but I' a pragmatist......:grin

Absofreakinlutely will be an ebb and flo game....right down to the wire...Pratr kicks a game winning FG.....24-21 Broncos!

I would gladly take either.

My biggest fear is if the bronco receivers get the dropsies. Sometimes in tight situations each of them have had issues. fortunately the others have been able to carry the load. if 2 or 3 of them have bad games,,, tip balls up without making a catch then the seahawks have the speed to take advantage.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
    Broncs win. By how much depends on how early Percy Harvey fakes an injury.
    magot wrote: »
    Broncs win. By how much depends on how early Percy Harvey fakes an injury.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA...that should absolutely be a prop bet.....:grin

• I'm going with two minutes into the second quarter.
  • reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    Hard to turn down SS+3
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
  • ResinheadResinhead Posts: 9,820 Admiral
    Resinhead wrote: »
    'Hawks by 10. We will be looking at this in the fourth quarter,

PeytonFace.jpg

The face showed up way before I predicted.
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,068 AG
    Mango Man wrote: »
    Seahawks

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln