Peacocks and more!

Replies

• Afishy1Afishy1 Posts: 676 Officer
    If I come from across state and happen to catch a Trophy size Peacock, do you have procedures in place for my trophy to be mounted and shipped back to me? If so, how much additional would this add to the fee? Thanks in advance.

PS. I could bring my own can of whole kernel corn for the carp bait. Would this get me a reductions on the carp trip price?
  • Toothy ThangToothy Thang Posts: 1,414 Officer
    DO you have all the coordinates? What do you want for all of them, package deal?

maybe.. but Next Level has PM'd me for those numbers first, so he has first dibs, he is in discussion with his brother to acquire all the gps coordinates and to kick back some fillets to me, so right now your 3rd in line, behind someone who asked to remain anonymous.
  • Go MongoGo Mongo Posts: 2,107 Captain
    I am interested in the peacock trip.
    Does your mate set the hook, etc...?

For $100 I would hope not to have to do much work.
    “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea
  • Adriankd35Adriankd35 Posts: 80 Deckhand
    maybe.. but Next Level has PM'd me for those numbers first, so he has first dibs, he is in discussion with his brother to acquire all the gps coordinates and to kick back some fillets to me, so right now your 3rd in line, behind someone who asked to remain anonymous.

I do this because I love peacocks amd want to share my knowledge with people who want to learn if you want fishing spots with peacocks ill tell you there's no need to flip and say you're going to sell my coordinates lol
    Afishy1 wrote: »
    If I come from across state and happen to catch a Trophy size Peacock, do you have procedures in place for my trophy to be mounted and shipped back to me? If so, how much additional would this add to the fee? Thanks in advance.

PS. I could bring my own can of whole kernel corn for the carp bait. Would this get me a reductions on the carp trip price?

Yes we will discuss that if it happens and yes it will reduce the price
    Go Mongo wrote: »
    I am interested in the peacock trip.
    Does your mate set the hook, etc...?

For $100 I would hope not to have to do much work.

Yes we can do that.
  • yak_angleryak_angler Posts: 2,584 Captain
    Adriankd35 wrote: »
    I do this because I love peacocks amd want to share my knowledge with people who want to learn if you want fishing spots with peacocks ill tell you there's no need to flip and say you're going to sell my coordinates lol

I want fishing spots with peacocks
    5607_aa5e_zps24435aae.gif
    yak_angler wrote: »
    I want fishing spots with peacocks

Book a trip you'll get plenty
  • Toothy ThangToothy Thang Posts: 1,414 Officer
    hi perl!
  • lowe-boylowe-boy Posts: 1,218 Officer
    Adriankd35 wrote: »
    I prefer if you just catch and release

i would like to keep my limit so I can show my wife that I went fishing and not a nudie bar.

ive heard that peas are predators do the flesh is delicious.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
  • Whipper SnapperWhipper Snapper Posts: 576 Officer
    this guy just keeps ignoring my posts and is unwilling to help my little bro get on some peacocks (this kid practically lives in a bubble since the pig heart transplant in Chicago), ... I'm willing to sale the peacock gps coordinates in each of his pics for $18 a piece.
    Toothy, I am sorry to hear about your brother, I know a guy that might just be your brother that looks like he has a slight case of down syndrome and can not get laid by chicks because he only befriends them, if his name is Jimmay then I do know him. I am willing to give you all of the nasty amberjack I have so your brother can stay on his fish only diet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DONY 1DONY 1 Posts: 557 Officer
    I may be interested in a trip also. I have some Cuban friends that always talk about fishing with a yo-yo? Do you know if I can do the same with my old Duncan and can you show me how to catch peacock with my yo yo? It would be cool to walk the dog and catch a peacock at the same time.
    Don't cost nuttin to be nice
    DONY 1 wrote: »
    I may be interested in a trip also. I have some Cuban friends that always talk about fishing with a yo-yo? Do you know if I can do the same with my old Duncan and can you show me how to catch peacock with my yo yo? It would be cool to walk the dog and catch a peacock at the same time.

Yes you can
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 9,502 Admiral
    Hookers? Do you or can you hook a brother up in case the fishing is slow?
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
    lowe-boy wrote: »
    i would like to keep my limit so I can show my wife that I went fishing and not a nudie bar.

ive heard that peas are predators do the flesh is delicious.

That's fine I guess.
  • lowe-boylowe-boy Posts: 1,218 Officer
    Ok gents.
    Its official then. Lets do this. I really want to keep my angling experience to no more than 3.

Looks like a lot of you are looking at the same trip and some spammers on this thread as well.

That person named GT Fish seems to be a trouble maker and wants to ruin our trip.

With that said, i think i captured some highlights:

3 person max- lowe boy, hialeah angler and tailkila
    2. $100 split 3 ways
    3. Can bring our own beer
    4. Pee behind peoples houses
    5. Can keep my limit
    6. You will filet my fish
    7. Carp trips are extra
    8. Extra fish can be donated to the guy that has a brother with a pig heart.

Guys lets do this!

Fish saturday/ superbowl sunday
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
    sounds good to me. the Thuper Bowl is gonna suck anyway.

Adrian, if the bite is slow, but the peacock are bedding, can I snag them with a treble hook? I'll release them afterward.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • yak_angleryak_angler Posts: 2,584 Captain
    ANUMBER1 wrote: »
    Hookers? Do you or can you hook a brother up in case the fishing is slow?

I love hookers
    5607_aa5e_zps24435aae.gif
    do you have any spots with big peacock like this?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzxukiRRmPc-E7lxAQH2KfFEpl7TcsooshdDeLRi1U8QS9E_qu

I don't want to catch any small fish.

And should I pick up one of these wood chopper lures?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3o6IwvBeXtwRjSyVD7FBXbF_JVIwVN33Y_hOLEU0blVHTAGDx
    friedpeacocks.jpg
    sounds good to me. the Thuper Bowl is gonna suck anyway.

Adrian, if the bite is slow, but the peacock are bedding, can I snag them with a treble hook? I'll release them afterward.

Lol no if they're bedding you'll be able to catch them normally no need to snag them.
    lowe-boy wrote: »
    Ok gents.
    Its official then. Lets do this. I really want to keep my angling experience to no more than 3.

Looks like a lot of you are looking at the same trip and some spammers on this thread as well.

That person named GT Fish seems to be a trouble maker and wants to ruin our trip.

With that said, i think i captured some highlights:

3 person max- lowe boy, hialeah angler and tailkila
    2. $100 split 3 ways
    3. Can bring our own beer
    4. Pee behind peoples houses
    5. Can keep my limit
    6. You will filet my fish
    7. Carp trips are extra
    8. Extra fish can be donated to the guy that has a brother with a pig heart.

Guys lets do this!

Fish saturday/ superbowl sunday

Sounds fine the limit is 2 peacocks per person. I am already booked on Sunday guys.
    do you have any spots with big peacock like this?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzxukiRRmPc-E7lxAQH2KfFEpl7TcsooshdDeLRi1U8QS9E_qu

I don't want to catch any small fish.

And should I pick up one of these wood chopper lures?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3o6IwvBeXtwRjSyVD7FBXbF_JVIwVN33Y_hOLEU0blVHTAGDx

Lo lol the Amazon holds those big boys..
    wow those are monsters Mr. Henson. sorry Adrian, I'm looking to catch trophies. Mr. Henson PM me your number.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • copout@castaways[email protected] Posts: 5,779 Admiral
    Mr. Henson does the $25 cover the bote too? If so please send me contact info, I'm in!
    yeah does that cover the gas and do you provide food and drinks?
    friedpeacocks.jpg
    sure boat drinks & snacks. the girlfriend got her ebt reloaded yesterday. I have some beers & zimas.

can we work out a deal for some time with your girlfriend? maybe spend some time with her on the deck while you run the trolling motor?
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • heavychevy15heavychevy15 Posts: 837 Officer
    no contracts, handshake agreement. I have to go the librarian is coming this way. I'll check back later.

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao
  • knotty boysknotty boys Posts: 1,898 Captain
    pics of girlfriend or no deal
    Some people are like a slinky, not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.
    sure, but I would wear protection if I was you. she does not have a clean past if ya know wat I mean.

that's ok, neither do I.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • knotty boysknotty boys Posts: 1,898 Captain
    Is there any way we can have a "guided" trip with just her friend? How much, and what all do I get?
    Some people are like a slinky, not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.