Looking for a single shot .410 or 20ga...

Doesnt have to be a beauty, simply needs to be in working order.. NEF or HR would be just fine... Little girl picked up a turkey permit :-)

Trying to keep it simple and on the in-expensive side.... Let me know what someone wants to part with...

Thanks,

Eddy
NRA Member :USA

Replies

• hotrailshotrails Posts: 440 Deckhand
    Youth Model might be worth looking into (Wally World)
  • Last_DollarLast_Dollar Posts: 113 Officer
    I just sold an old Hawthorne single shot .410 too, and let the guy talk me down to $60 :banghead
  • wakebordlfwakebordlf Posts: 100 Officer
    I have a NEF youth 20ga I will dig it out tonight and post some pictures for you
  • hoggatorhoggator Posts: 327 Deckhand
    ****'s sporting goods in Plantation has the youth Rossi 3 barrel combo for $180 right now. .243, .22, and either .410 or 20 Gage.
  • eddyeddy Posts: 162 Deckhand
    I just sold an old Hawthorne single shot .410 too, and let the guy talk me down to $60 :banghead

that would have been a great deal for this project..... I may simply have her us my full size Winchester 20ga....

Thanks all!
  • avmechavmech Posts: 1,277 Officer
    eddy, check your PM
    Member #10822
  • wakebordlfwakebordlf Posts: 100 Officer
    Here are the pics, NEF 20ga Youth National Wild Turkey Federation Edition. It has some surface rust on the barrel but is in great shape as it was only used a few times.
    I will take $100
  • gator4evergator4ever Posts: 2,533 Captain
    If you want to drive to Miami? I will be proud go give you my Ithaca 410. it is a lever action with a full choke. It is 45 years old but shoots like a charm. I would love for it to go as a childs first gun.

My son is in college and has a 12 gauge the 410 just sitting there. Let me know.
    "sometimes it's OK just to kill a little time" my grandpa 1972
  • eddyeddy Posts: 162 Deckhand
    Thank you all for your feedback!

Truly blessed and very appreciative...!

Eddy
  • PinmanPinman Posts: 1,582 Captain
    Eddy you are more than welcome to borrow the Mossberg Youth pump 20 my son won at STA 5 youth hunt 8-10 years ago. From what I remember you were one of the crew who were instrumental in getting that gun. I'm in Jupiter.