GAGZILLA OFFSHORE TOURNAMENT OCTOBER 15

SWFL OFFSHORE RODEO PRESENTS GAGZILLA

OCTOBER 14 - OCTOBER 15

TOURNAMENT HELD AT "LIGHTHOUSE WATERFRONT RESTAURANT"

$500 ENTRY

WE DESIGNED THIS TOURNAMENT TO GET OUR LOCAL FISHERMAN TOGETHER, AND PUT THEIR FISHING SKILLS TO THE TEST. GAG GROUPER SEASON WILL BE OPEN, AND WE FEEL IT IS IMPORTANT TO BASE TOURNAMENTS AROUND WHAT FISHERMAN WOULD WANT. WITH THE COST OF GOING FISHING HIGH, THE MORE TARGETED SPECIES THE BETTER. THE FORMAT OF THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE: EACH TEAM WILL WEIGH IN (3) GROUPER (RED,BLACK,GAG,SCAMP) COMBINED WEIGHT OF THOSE THREE GROUPER WILL POST YOUR FINAL WEIGHT.

CALCUTTA $100 ENTRY BIGGEST GROUPER

THIS TOURNAMENT WILL HAVE A SMALL BOAT DIVISION 24 FEET AND UNDER BOATS IN THIS DIVISION WILL STILL HAVE A SHOT AT THE MAIN PRIZE POOL, BUT WILL ALSO HAVE A SHOT AT THE 24 FT AND UNDER PRIZE POOL.
WE HAD MANY REQUESTS FROM THE SWFL OFFSHORE RODEO FOR A SMALL BOAT DIVISION SO WE ARE EXCITED TO ACCOMMODATE THOSE BOATS IN THIS TOURNAMENT AND ARE EXCITED FOR THE TURNOUT.

INFO NOT YET ON WEBSITE....COMING SOON

GagzillaFlyer-1.jpg

Replies

• BRosinusBRosinus Posts: 36 Deckhand
    You know I am in. Rain or shine, chop or flat, we fish!
    logo_pursuit.gif
  • grouperupgrouperup Posts: 131 Deckhand
    Yes Sir, Look forward to seeing "Team Real Beats" at the Tournament......You can finally get some use out of that bait pen
  • gradyislandergradyislander Posts: 7 Greenhorn
    Looking forward to Gagzilla. My boat is running great now, so watch out Party King!
    Captain Bill, look forward to seeing you and your team at the tournament........Gagzilla is going to be bigger and better
    gagzilla.jpg
    Any Teams that are interested in fishing in this tournament, please email me [email protected] or put a post on this forum
    Its always nice to get a head count, and amount of teams that are going to participate. Thank You
    Website is up and running WWW.SWFLOFFSHORERODEO.COM

Rules and Entry Forms can be downloaded off website
    We are two weeks away from Gagzilla, brought to you by SWFL Offshore Series. Held at the Lighthouse Waterfront Restaurant. This is going to be a great event, we encourage family and friends to attend. This tournament is open to the public. There are going to be some nice fish getting weighed in, Great food and Free Beer.

REGISTER TODAY! ENTRY FORMS CAN BE PRINTED OFF THE WEBSITE WWW.SWFLOFFSHORERODEO.COM
    Honorary Lines in the Water at 6:00 A.M
    -You can leave from any port or location and run to your deepest spots before 6:00 A.M
    GAGZILLA IS THIS WEEKEND. THE WEATHER IS LOOKING GOOD, 24 AND UNDER BOATS GET YOUR TEAMS REGISTERED. CAPTAINS MEETING FRIDAY NIGHT AT LIGHTHOUSE WATERFRONT RESTAURANT 6:00 P.M YOU CAN REGISTER YOUR TEAMS AT THE CAPTAINS MEETING. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE THERE.
    Gagzilla is cancelled for the following weekend. Due to weather conditions, we fill it is unsafe to hold an offshore tournament. No fisherman likes going offshore in 3-5 ft seas and 20 knot winds. We are confirming a new date for the tournament, it will be held at the end of the month or within the first two weeks of November. I am sorry for the bad news, and we hope we can get a break in the weather within the next few weeks. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.