Best bay boat Edgewaterboats 220

image_zps3b619cd7.jpg
Best fishing boat edgewaterboats 220

I present you the best boat ever : my 22 feets edgewaterboats.

I put 4000 hours on it in 4 years Now, I am satisfied with the result and I just love this boat.

I will try the 24 feets now, but guy if you want a very good boat, this one is realy good:

for Indian river,
inlet near shore,
and reefs
This is a very dry boat, nice bait well, very good to cut the wave !

When it comes to building inshore fishing boats, one thing is certain…the further a company gets away from understanding what dedicated anglers want in their boat, the more underwhelming their products will be…..

EdgeWater Boats has entered the inshore fishing boatmarket with the all-new 220 Inshore. A clean- and racy-looking rig designed to fish inshore waters, the 220 is up to the task.

THE 220IS, SHALLOW DRAFT PERFECTION FOR BACKWATER OR OFFSHORE

The 220IS is the first in a series of shallow-draft inshore boats from EdgeWater. Featuring a broad, stable, Single Piece Infusion (SPI) hull, the 220 floats shallow for backwater fishing, and is large and strong enough for runs offshore. Two livewells, massive storage compartments, locking rod boxes, and loads of standard features make the base model ready to go. The boat is also ready to trick out with options including trolling motor, t-tops, and seating. Check out your EdgeWater dealer for all the details.

Capt Fred
407 9485035
Www.fishing-guy.com

Fishing in Daytona, Florida

Replies