2007 Cobia 250WA w/Twin Yamaha F150s

AAnglerAAngler Posts: 340 Deckhand
Boat Information
- Powered By Twin Yamaha F150s 4-Strokes w/1100 hours. These Extremely reliable and quiet motors have been Professionally serviced and maintained every 100 hours. Over half the hours are at idle or trolling speed.
Fuel Efficiency: WOT 1.3 MPG @ 42 knots, Cruise 27 Knots 2.7MPG.
Fuel Capacity: 138 Gallons.
Average Fuel Cost Per Trip. Average Northeast Florida Gulfstream “Ledge” (55 miles one-way, 110 miles round-trip) Mahi-Mahi/Wahoo trolling trip fuel consumption is 90 Gallons. This Trip’s Fuel split 4 ways (Buddy Fishing) is usually $75 per person. Bottom fishing within 30 miles consumption is usually 45 Gallons. Bottom Trip’s Fuel split 4 ways is usually $40 per person.
This boat has been pulled by my 2003 and 2010 Ford 150 (V8). No need to upsize your truck.
Electronics:
Garmin 3210 multifunction 13.1-inch display that includes:
• Garmin GMR 24 Marine Radar. For real-time collision and weather avoidance within 24 Miles.
• Garmin GSD 22 Marine Sonar w/ AIRMAR Thru-Hull Transducer. Paints a Perfect Bottom Picture cruising at 30kts
• Garmin GXR XM/SIRIUS Satellite Radio and Weather Receiver. No matter how far offshore you are, you can get satellite-updated weather to alert you to and help you avoid hazardous weather.
• **All My 800+ GPS Fishing Numbers Come with this boat.
Raymarine S1000 Auto Pilot. Takes you from point-to-point or on a specific heading to increase fuel efficiency. It has 4 different trolling patterns and remote control so you can operate from anywhere onboard.
Kenwood AM/FM Ipod/Iphone/SIRUS Capable Stereo w/6 Speakers. Listen to tunes and cruise.
25Watt DSC VHF Radio w/Shakespeare 8ft Galaxy Antenna. This VHF is integrated into the GPS, which allows you to send and receive digital messages. Also included is a distress buttoning that when activated continuously sends your specific ID, location and nature of distress digitally to the Coast guard.
Additional Equipment:
Profish 750 Free Fall Windless w/300 feet of Anchor Rode and new 16lb Anchor.
Complete Bridge Enclosure. Keeps you warm and dry in the winter!
New Taco Grand Slam Outrigger Mounts
New Upgraded LED Navigation Lights
More Additional Equipment w/asking price:
Custom Boat Cover
2 Penn Downriggers with Rod Holder Base
Pair of Rigged Taco 18ft Outriggers
Revere 6 Person Life Raft (new cost is over $2000) and not included in the NADA Average retail Price.
New Asking Price $47,500
NADA Average Retail is $55,810

Contact – Tim Altman
Phone: 904-859-6314
Email: [email protected]

Why the low asking price? Moving up in boat size and wife will not allow me to have 2 Offshore Boats at the same time.
Make me a Reasonable Offer, This Fishing & Diving Machine has got to go!

Replies