ACC Bowl Record after NYE ?

reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
Not a good day for the ACC today... Pretty much embarrassed in the 2 early games & I don't like Duke's chances vs. aTm... I guess all the ACC's 'hopes & dreams' hang on FSU (as they have all season)
There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!

Replies

• stingwraystingwray On the creek Ga, Beach house FL.Posts: 747 Officer
    Not a good day for the ACC today... Pretty much embarrassed in the 2 early games & I don't like Duke's chances vs. aTm... I guess all the ACC's 'hopes & dreams' hang on FSU (as they have all season)

LMAO yea ACC not looking good overall. As far as FSU they are a good team but would have a good chance of getting beat by 3 or 4 other SEC teams. btw not sure if the best SEC is in NCG but maybe the best team with a lot of luck. just sayin
  • reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    Looks like Duke is giving aTm all they can handle & then some... ACC may get a win today after all ???
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
  • on_the_rockson_the_rocks Posts: 7,907 Admiral
    Looks like Duke is giving aTm all they can handle & then some... ACC may get a win today after all ???
    this
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,137 AG
    Duke has come to play !!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
    I still think a&m will win.
  • CalusaCalusa Posts: 11,881 Officer
    Duke is ripping up another of those vaunted SEC defenses. LMAO !!!
    FS Forum member since January 4, 2003
    Member #12478
    Not a Jew
    Calusa wrote: »

What a game!!!!
    Duke is looking good... looooosa enjoy the game!
    DuPont wrote: »
    I still think a&m will win.

aTm has the WORST Defense in the SEC... Try again...

Please be nice to loooosa.... he is VERY sensitive and has a fragile heart.
  • stingwraystingwray On the creek Ga, Beach house FL.Posts: 747 Officer

Really A&M finished with a record of 4 wins 4 loses in the SEC Conf. so i don't think they are a top rated SEC defense. LMAO
    ^ please see post 11.
  • haydenfox!#$haydenfox!#$ Posts: 2,368 Captain

No

Yep
    if loooosa croaks tonight it is not on me.
    if loooosa croaks tonight it is not on me.

He'll make it 'til 1/6, but that may do him in... WDE !!!
    Apparently aTm still has a helluva Offense though...
    what a game.... guess loosa loled himself to sleep.
    he may be mad when wakes up....
    :grin
  • upacreekupacreek Posts: 1,083 Officer
    :grin

Crickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A she she,A she she,A she she :rotflmao
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,137 AG
    Wow and I had to miss the 2nd half. :cry

For the chief :idiot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
    What a fine group of *******s. Duke puts on the performance of its modern life and you clowns think it's funny that they barely lost to an SEC team led by a superstar QB.

Typical Go Gata class being displayed here. Fully expected from you when your team sucks rectum. Duke would stomp UF into a steaming pile and then **** all over them. Ha Ha.
    Member #12478
    Not a Jew
  • Joey ButtonsJoey Buttons Posts: 11,849 AG
    Ha HA!

ACC lost another one!!!!!

And it is eating Louisa up!
    FSU is the best football team of all time!
    Nah. I'm truly proud that little old Duke rose up and smacked a powerhouse SEC team in the chops on national TV. Shows the really weak underbelly of the SEC, and they did it on ESPN with three SEC homers announcing the game, who must have felt like they were being anally violated while having to give praise to an ACC team usually considered to be the weakest team in the country.

Ha-Ha. Sucks when your team goes 4-8 and has a schi++y outlook on the future, doesn't it.
    Member #12478
    Not a Jew
    A&M is barley an SEC team.

But they still spanked that ACC didn't they?

LMAO!
  • awatawat Posts: 450 Officer
    Typical Crimenole apologist. If the playoffs were this year You wouldn't be in them. Your strength of schedule
    would regulate you to the Gator bowl.:rotflmao
  • Larry MacLarry Mac Posts: 5,465 Admiral
    What a fine group of *******s. Duke puts on the performance of its modern life and you clowns think it's funny that they barely lost to an SEC team led by a superstar QB.

Typical Go Gata class being displayed here. Fully expected from you when your team sucks rectum. Duke would stomp UF into a steaming pile and then **** all over them. Ha Ha.
    Which is why Duke's OC is now at UF
    It was the 21st ranked team vs 24th ranked team.

SEC just showed them how to get it done.

How many bowls ACC won vs SEC this year?
    Duke played great... but in the end a mediocre #~7-9th best SEC Team will beat the #3-4th best ACC Team EVERY TIME...
  • JaxNoleJaxNole Posts: 1,705 Captain
    awat wrote: »
    Typical Crimenole apologist. If the playoffs were this year You wouldn't be in them. Your strength of schedule
    would regulate you to the Gator bowl.:rotflmao

Our fist nomination for the dumbest post of 2014. Congrats!
  • MadScientistMadScientist Posts: 3,402 Officer
    Duke-aTm was one of the funnest games I've watched in a while. Duke played a heck of a game, but Jonny Football would not let his team give up.