Skip to main content
Home Politics

Phil encourages right-wingers to diddle 15 year old girls,will they care, or agree?

Replies

• Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,443 AG
    stsimons wrote: »
    If you feel this threatened by the views of a television personality I suggest you go get checked for schizophrenia. :grin

I'm more concerned about the millions, including many right here that agree with him.
  • stsimonsstsimons Posts: 7,292 Admiral
    You dont think pseudo-progressive policies do the same thing? In denial much?

Last time I check progressives were advocating teaching sex ed to first graders and handing out condoms to 13 year old middle schoolers. Seems like Bimini has a little bit of hypocrisy going on here.
    Last time I check progressives were advocating teaching sex ed to first graders and handing out condoms to 13 year old middle schoolers. Seems like Bimini has a little bit of hypocrisy going on here.

Show me the policies encouraging 20 year old men to pork 15 year old girls..

Schizophrenia is a chronic, severe, and disabling brain disorder that has affected people throughout history.

People with the disorder may hear voices other people don't hear. They may believe other people are reading their minds, controlling their thoughts, or plotting to harm them. This can terrify people with the illness and make them withdrawn or extremely agitated.

People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk.
  • Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 21,694 AG

What does the age matter? 15yo can get morning after and abortions without parental permission... all due to government policy.
  • Tug Boat BobTug Boat Bob Posts: 2,573 Captain

Read post #87 about all the states that allow any man, left or right winger, to marry <15 years old girls.

(Cleaning ducks is NOT the same as porking, BTW)

This might be a good for you to check out before they check you in;
    http://www.healthyplace.com/psychological-tests/schizophrenia-screening-test/
    "Great lives never go out, they go on."
    Benjamin Harrison 1833-1901
    23rd President of the United States, 1889-1893
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 28,892 AG
    62 here, never married, but on still diddle occasionally (with a woman).
    Vote for the other candidate
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,521 AG
    Bimini goes full Earl .... welcome to 2014

:Spittingcoffee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,999 Admiral
    Instead of diddling, would you have preferred I used the word fornicating, or copulating with 15 year old girls, because that is exactly what this deviant miscreant is encouraging.

No I'm just surprised the mods allow it. You cant say libt*rd but you are allowed to make a headline suggesting an illegal sexual activity with a minor. Either way no I didn't expect you to have any imagination to produce the same 10 page troll with any class. Congrats on the 10 pages and keep giving this duck guy the attention he wants.
  • jlh49jlh49 Posts: 3,127 Officer
    For what it is worth, my mother-in-law at 15 married my father-in-law when he was 25. My father-in-law was already deceased when my wife and I married. My mother-in-law, who delivered 11 children and lived until she was almost 90, was one of the finest of people I have ever known.

Obviously what was perceived as acceptable then, is different than what is perceived as acceptable now. Whether you agree or disagree with Robertson's comments in the video, there is no attempt that I can see that likens cleaning ducks to diddling.

To even attempt to cast shame or negative light on anyone simply because of their age, is more reflective of the criticizer than those being criticized.

Urban definition of "Diddle" excluded, of course.
  • NOLE66NOLE66 Posts: 1,630 Officer
    If you feel this threatened by the views of a television personality I suggest you go get checked for schizophrenia. :grin

Dude (Bimini twisted) hasn't a clue. He doesn't understand context and can't comprehend, or he imagines things that are not there. Twisted the people have spoken in overwhelming numbers. Phil is back on the show, Cracker Barrel admitted they were wrong......what other delusions do you have?
  • NOLE66 wrote: »
    ...what other delusions do you have?
    Maybe that it was not a ploy by A&E to increase viewership and ratings which involved their star being interviewed by a men's fashion magazine which his agent had to review for compliance with his contract conditions, and he was not fired for but was "suspended" during a filming hiatus during a holiday and unsuspended at its completion?
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
    NOLE66 wrote: »
    Dude (Bimini twisted) hasn't a clue. He doesn't understand context and can't comprehend, or he imagines things that are not there. Twisted the people have spoken in overwhelming numbers. Phil is back on the show, Cracker Barrel admitted they were wrong......what other delusions do you have?

No delusions, mission accomplished, those that were hidden by camouflage can now be clearly seen, and those that wore beards for cover have been outed. :)
  • Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 21,694 AG
    [/B]

No delusions, mission accomplished, those that were hidden by camouflage can now be clearly seen, and those that wore beards for cover have been outed. :)

By lying you have accomplished this? :rotflmao
    By lying you have accomplished this? :rotflmao

Oh for Pete's sake, how you people have managed to take over the GOP I will never understand, I'm speaking metaphorically.
    Trying to camouflage your tin foil hat?

tin-foil-hat-mug-shot.jpg
    Trying to camouflage your tin foil hat?

tin-foil-hat-mug-shot.jpg

That's his 6 million dollar man hat...
  • PhishbohnPhishbohn Posts: 2,981 Captain
    Bimini goes full Earl .... welcome to 2014

I cannot stop laughing at this...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face. - Mike Tyson.
  • LonghaulLonghaul Posts: 1,745 Officer
    The poster is LYING. You can allways tell when a left winger like twisted is lying......his lips move.

tag wrote: »
    Please point to the part of the video where Phil says to "diddle 15 year old girls" if you can't you must be lying.
    MAN you need help, really you need help son.

[/B]

To Bimni twisted ,take Phils advice here son. Pick up that Bible and read it a little bit ok? Its a roadmap for life,for marriage,for raising your children. How in the world you could associate this video with the word " diddling" shows just how sick and twisted a man of the world thinks. You have spent too much time on this forum and not enough time listening to some preaching.

“You got to marry these girls when they are 15 or 16. They'll pick your ducks,” he can be heard saying in the video from 2009.

[video=youtube_share;FDhCxER2fqM]
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,826 AG
    To Longhaul, take Webster's advice here son. Pick up that dictionary and read it a little bit OK? Its a roadmap for the English language, for writing intelligible sentences, for being understood.

"Diddle: To deceive or or delude, To cheat or trick, especially in money matters, To waste time; dawdle, swindle"

'Duck Dynasty' has been "diddling" their entire audience. Phils a quack.
  • Longhaul wrote: »
    Pick up that Bible and read it a little bit ok?

That would be one explanation of your myriad and frequently ignorant (kindly understated) responses. You may try a bit more remedial reading or have someone explain it to you.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • Michael RepperMichael Repper Posts: 4,897 Officer
    The spouses of Honey Boo Boo fans, who are themselves fans of the Male Honey Boo Boo Show... Arguing the virtues of marrying underage girls.

I'm shocked! :grin

original.0
    "Diddle: To deceive or or delude, To cheat or trick, especially in money matters, To waste time; dawdle, swindle"

So you've been diddled by Phil? Do you also record their shows?

14026548-large.jpg
  • lbudlbud Posts: 1,014 Officer
    My Mom married Dad at 14 He was 24. They raised 13 mostly successful children and were married until Dad passed at 85. Mom lived another 13 years........
    jlh49 wrote: »
    For what it is worth, my mother-in-law at 15 married my father-in-law when he was 25. My father-in-law was already deceased when my wife and I married. My mother-in-law, who delivered 11 children and lived until she was almost 90, was one of the finest of people I have ever known.

Obviously what was perceived as acceptable then, is different than what is perceived as acceptable now. Whether you agree or disagree with Robertson's comments in the video, there is no attempt that I can see that likens cleaning ducks to diddling.

To even attempt to cast shame or negative light on anyone simply because of their age, is more reflective of the criticizer than those being criticized.

Urban definition of "Diddle" excluded, of course.
    Live while You're breathing! It's Your only chance.....:grin
    So you've been considering some of the dumbest questions?

I've never been any part of the 'Duck Dynasty' audience & also never record anyone's shows.

Have only seen the fall out from Phil's reactionary BS which appears to have been designed for PR purposes.

14026548-large.jpg
    How many splices do you see in this photo?
    So you've been considering some of the dumbest questions? No, just some of your dumbest answers.

I've never been any part of the 'Duck Dynasty' audience & also never record anyone's shows. So, you've never seen any of their shows and yet you KNOW that 'Duck Dynasty' has been "diddling" their entire audience and that Phil's a quack.

Have only seen the fall out from Phil's reactionary BS which appears to have been designed for PR purposes.

You sir, are a joke with no credibility and exhibit signs of "Liberal Logic Illness" - A Deficiency in Logic and Character.
    You sir, remain a stalker in denial, who's fantasy - a delusion that I can't count - only further distances you from attaining any credibility. In humorless Tug Boat World even Webster has "no credibility"?

Your obsessive Off Topic speculation defines your negative "Character".

Your pathological assumptions demonstrate "Conservative Contempt for Logic".

The "joke" is on you. It's as if you can't imagine someone has "never seen any of their shows and yet you KNOW" nobody can figure out 'Duck Dynasty' is a crock - just from ALL "the fall out".

It's OK if you're among the audience that: Can't wait to watch, record & replay every episode of 'Duck Dynasty' & go on believing it's Reality TV & Phil's some kind of old fashioned folk hero. You seem to believe that's either The Norm, or required.

To me Phil is "a joke with no credibility and exhibits signs of" being heavily inclined "To deceive or or delude, To cheat or trick, especially in money matters". His angry/biased/sexist/hate rants reek of; He Who Smelt It, Dealt It. The dude should've Shut His Pie Hole, stuck with Duck Calls & just Cashed the Checks. But he got really greedy & became a National Embarrassment.
  • LouieLouieLouieLouie Posts: 2,702 Officer
    So if the Homosexual Community is so Sure There's Nothing Wrong With Being a Homosexual, Why Haven't They "Outed" Obama?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I want to offer thanks the "FS Forum Powers That Be" for giving me the opportunity to see the light and makes changes from my past... The knowledge and awareness I have gained during the last few months of BannedCation has helped changed my life... I will strive to continue in the right, I mean LEFT direction... Thank You.