SEC Bowl Games

13»

Replies

• 2amigo2amigo Posts: 4,840 Captain
    No butt hurt here. Maybe that's the way you felt when FSU was losing all those years but I don't feel this way.
  • reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    DuPont wrote: »
    If he is typing he is trolling...

I'm obviously a little slow myself as it took me a couple of days to finally figure that out...
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
  • CalusaCalusa Posts: 11,881 Officer
    I respond with my observations and it's called trolling. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone else - it's ok.

Why do you think this thread was posted to begin with? To encourage trolling.

Don't like what I post, stop responding to it unless you are like Gatormark/Shortbus and enjoy getting gut hooked. :idiot
    FS Forum member since January 4, 2003
    Member #12478
    Not a Jew
  • 2amigo2amigo Posts: 4,840 Captain
    Nothing wrong with trolling. It's part of the fun
    Of course it is. Thank you.
    Member #12478
    Not a Jew
  • reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    If FSU was in the SEC (after going ~9-2 @ best) 'looser would either be defending their weak-**** win over some mid-level B1G team in some mid-level bowl (or explaining their lack of motivation)
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
    If FSU were in the SEC they'd be playing for the NC tomorrow night, and the other team wouldn't be from the SEC..
    Member #12478
    Not a Jew
  • Salty GatorSalty Gator Posts: 1,820 Captain
    Using the logic on this thread:

A 7-3 or 8-2 record means the SEC is in decline. FSU is clearly better than AU and should dominate. Anything less than a 40 point win and Winston defiling half of the cleat chasing AU cheerleaders means FSU is in decline.