Skip to main content
Home Classifieds: Hunting and Shooting

Spyderco Manix 2XL knife for sale

CatfishCatfish Senior MemberThe Muddy Banks of the Waccasassa, FLPosts: 527 Officer
Trying to sell my brand new (don't have box or paperwork) Spyderco Manix 2 XL knife.

Here is the link for specs on spyderco's site: http://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=711

$80+ Shipping

Replies

• barlow46barlow46 Senior Member Edgewater, FLPosts: 312 Deckhand
    Great knives, I used to always carry one when offshore…easy to get to and easy to open when things get tight.
    I had a couple but somehow my boys ended up with them. I don't let them near my Randalls yet…
    Is yours stamped with "Seki-City" or stamped "Japan"?
    Thanks
    East Coast Florida
  • CatfishCatfish Senior Member The Muddy Banks of the Waccasassa, FLPosts: 527 Officer
    Stamped with "Golden, Colorado U.S.A Earth"
  • barlow46barlow46 Senior Member Edgewater, FLPosts: 312 Deckhand
    Thanks for that info. It has been a long time since I bought my two. Wasn't aware of the Golden, CO stamp….learn something new everyday. Still was one of my best knives ever. Good luck with the sale.
    East Coast Florida
  • CatfishCatfish Senior Member The Muddy Banks of the Waccasassa, FLPosts: 527 Officer
    Thanks, they are one of the best EDC knives out there. I have the regular manix 2 and carry it every day. The XL was just a little big for my taste.