Christmas morning how do you do..

Been up for about 30 minutes reflecting on how fortunate I am. Thankful to know Christ and even more thankful he's given me the utmost in gifts. Earthly things will be opened here shortly, but they'll soon pass away. His gift will never tarnish nor be the wrong size. It's eternal as my life will be with Him.

I'm grateful to have all my children and my future son-in-law here this morning. Everything else is icing on the cake.

Merry Christmas to you all. Enjoy some quality time with your families!
Proverbs 13:3

Replies

• limitlesslimitless Posts: 584 Officer
    I hope you and the family have a Blessed and Joyous Christmas!

The Snook & Gamefish Foundation now part of Angler Action Program: http://angleractionfoundation.com/

Dedicated to Conservation and Education.  Please check us out.

Angler Action Program: IAngler app trip log on your phone

• Circle-HookCircle-Hook Posts: 503 Officer
    "God bless us everyone" and he has.
  • MulletMullet Posts: 2,342 Moderator
    Raked in in. Truly blessed. Havent opened a gift.
  • trout069trout069 Posts: 4,661 Captain
    Hoping everyone has a blessed day with family and friends.had some greasy spoon for breakfast,if the corps leaves the dam closed,might catch some fish.When it warms up!big dinner tonite.
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,980 AG
    We'll said Brad.

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 9,715 Admiral
    Merry Christmas gentlemen...
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • trout069trout069 Posts: 4,661 Captain
    well no fishing,COE is running water down to the gulf like there is no tomorrow.Time with family was well spent.hopefully be down in thomasville and nthwest sunday till newyears.
  • FamilyfisherFamilyfisher Posts: 2,844 Captain
    We will be in Cbelle Sunday evening for the week.
    Proverbs 13:3