Zeiss Scope on Camofire.com

www.camofire.com is selling a limited amount of Zeiss 4.5 x 14 x 50 Conquest scopes until they sell out. If you need a scope, this is a peach of a deal at $545.00

Replies

• micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,983 AG
    What will this scope do for me that my 4x12x40 won't? keep in mind I rarely shoot at or over 200.
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • LiveLineLiveLine Wakulla County, FloridaPosts: 1,709 Captain
    I think I missed the deal.....:mad
  • tapatetapate Posts: 5,253 Admiral
    Accept more light for one.
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,983 AG
    tapate wrote: »
    Accept more light for one.

I can already see good enough with mine to shoot before or after legal shooting times but I don't. If I had a gun setup to shoot 300+ I may just get one.
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • MulletMullet Posts: 2,342 Moderator
    micci_man wrote: »
    I can already see good enough with mine to shoot before or after legal shooting times but I don't. If I had a gun setup to shoot 300+ I may just get one.

It's more about clarity at low light than actually "seeing" the deer. If youre trying to be selective good glass is a big help.
  • BodineBodine Posts: 2,928 Captain
    Believe me when I say, that as you get older, good glass is important.
    Your ability to see well at dawn and dusk diminishes with age, I know this as fact.
    I am living it.
    F the feds