Contender 31' Fish Around $65k

Well with much regret it is time for me to move on. I am looking to downsize to a 23' to 25' and would be happy to trade.

2002 31 Fish Around with about 700 hrs on hull and 250 hrs on newer motors. We found a good deal on a leftover pair of 250 hpdis they are 2002s but were bought new in 2004. boat is loaded with all the options that make this hull an amazing weekend getaway bahamas boat. She has been well taken care of and is ready to take you on longrange trips right now. nothing needs to be done to the boat because i still fish her.

Equipment:

5kw kohler generator
a/c and heat
full enclosure
Furuno electronics 6kw open arrray radar (she is dialed in for bird hunting), 1kw thru hull transducer, heading sensor ect.
tr1 auto pilot
clarion cd sat radio with 4 jl audio 6" and 2 10" speakers 2 jl audio amps ( sounds amazing )

Trailer is 2008 (i think) ameratrail dual axle. we wanted to stay with dual axle for manuvering but in order to keep things from wearing out we overbuilt this thing.

im sure im forgetting a lot but please call me with any questions at 321-331-2661

She is truly ready to fish and we are ready to give her a good new home.

Replies