Found Black Lab

Dont post a whole lot on here but do follow it quite a bit. I know a few of you guys live around Lake Micc. We found a big male black lab at the landing on Rococo. We waited and looked but no owner in sight. He is wearing a brownish green collar and is very friendly. I just want to find his home because I know he has an owner who cares for him. Please let me know. Thanks.

Replies

• bbbbbb Posts: 999 Officer
    Micci- man lives on RoCoCo and has a lab. I'll text him.
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,981 AG
    I have a female. Did you leave him or take him? Hopefully left him to go home if it's a local dog. I'll make a few calls.
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • rubberduckrubberduck Posts: 46 Greenhorn
    We are right up the road on Sunray. We have him here. I guess we could go put some signs at the landing.
    I certainly dont want to keep someones dog but I dont want him to be gator bait either.
  • bbbbbb Posts: 999 Officer
    I would go to the landing tonight and put up a found dog sign. If you still have him tomorrow, go to any vet and have them scan him for an ID chip.
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 9,715 Admiral
    Post it on the public side of unitedwaterfowlers of Florida or Floridawaterfowlers forums
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • Tide-DancerTide-Dancer Posts: 1,347 Officer
    Take him to a local vet to have him scaned and see if he has a chip. If so the owner can be contacted.
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,137 AG
    Take him to a local vet to have him scaned and see if he has a chip. If so the owner can be contacted.

X3. They do not charge anything for that service.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield