Boynton om 9/4

Chris MChris M Posts: 16 Greenhorn
I plan on fishing off Boynton Inlet on Sunday, As long as conditions are good, I plan on launchimg from south of the inlet at 6:30 if anyone wants to join me. Ill be the good looking guy with the red WS Tarpon.

Replies

• ifishifish Posts: 132 Deckhand
    i will try to join you
  • oarknotoarknot Posts: 246 Deckhand
    Wait a minute! I'm the good looking guy with the red Tarpon!
  • FlokFlok Posts: 8 Greenhorn
    Hey I am so totally confused now! Three good looking guys and 2 red Tarpon!
  • CookinmanCookinman Posts: 880 Officer
    Chris - Im 50/50. My wife is trying desperately to book a family outing for the weekend - Im not sure If Im going to continue to be successful in wrenching another plan in order to fish Sunday ( im goin to hell, yes I know Thank you. )
  • Greyt EscapeGreyt Escape Posts: 326 Officer
    I live in Boynton and considered launching from there. Do you just park at the inlet and drag the kayak up stairs to a1a and then down the stairs on the other side? I'm kinda new at the yak fishing and not too savvy at lugging this thing around. Does the boat traffic right there on a sunday get kinda crazy?
  • CookinmanCookinman Posts: 880 Officer
    yes and yes.
  • Chris MChris M Posts: 16 Greenhorn
    I live in Boynton and considered launching from there. Do you just park at the inlet and drag the kayak up stairs to a1a and then down the stairs on the other side? I'm kinda new at the yak fishing and not too savvy at lugging this thing around. Does the boat traffic right there on a sunday get kinda crazy?

I park along road, dump the kayak in the sand along with most of my equipment then park tje trucl in the lot,, And yes, tjere is a lot pf boat traffic when you come bacl in late morning
    If theyre predicting sloppy conditions Im going to probably head to Flamingo instead. I just dont have much fun when its 2-4 footers
  • blazing_reelsblazing_reels Posts: 589 Officer
    Try doing a drift from South Delray to Lake Worth or right after lake worth there is phips park. Its a nice longggg drift, just need to have someone pick you up when you get to LW or Phips park.
  • EricD1980EricD1980 Posts: 181 Officer
    Chris M I would love to join you guys for sunday. Could you keep me posted with a email or a text message on wether flamingo or offshore. I sent you a PM.
  • palmbeachpetepalmbeachpete Posts: 2,620 Captain
    I will be working but I need to make a weekend trip soon. Save me a few fish Chris.
    Looks like theyre predicting 2-4 footers. I just dont have fun out there when its that sporty. Going to have to come up with another plan.
  • ChampL94ChampL94 Posts: 83 Deckhand
    guys take my email [email protected] and email me if your going out anytime soon.