Stick that one up your wazoo Saban!

lilwoodylilwoody Posts: 1,076 Officer
:grin:grin:grin:grin:grin:grin:grin:grin:grin:grin:grin:grin:grin:grin:grin:grin:grin
"Those who will trade freedom for security will have neither".

Replies

• kodiakzachkodiakzach Posts: 6,078 Admiral
    SUCK IT BAMA!!!!!

Roll that!!
  • Stroker AceStroker Ace Posts: 335 Deckhand
    wow what a finish Auburn is a team of destiny!
  • Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,337 Admiral
    Wow, just wow! I'm just happy ESPN won't be talking about the Ohio State/Michigan game every five minutes
    Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway
  • mrblugilmrblugil Posts: 818 Officer
    Satan is probably talking to his agent about that Texas job right now
  • amighoamigho Posts: 776 Officer
    Well, that one second Saban got back is gonna haunt him forever :banana Now, tell me again why Alabama doesn't have a special teams coordinator :rotflmao No heart attack for the noles
    :fishing:USA
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 5,325 Admiral
    One for the books. They'll be replaying that game for yrs to come.

That GA/GA Tech game wasn't no slouch either.
  • rock_fishrock_fish Posts: 11,687 AG
    I think its time we got a sports forum
  • sailfish2sailfish2 Posts: 4,242 Captain
    Satan's karma......
    Hoping for better luck next time...... and got it.

WINNING!
  • Machine HeadMachine Head Posts: 2,634 Officer
    Its a great day anytime Saban gets beat.
    "There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." - Kenneth Grahame
  • Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Posts: 18,669 Admin
    rock_fish wrote: »
    I think its time we got a sports forum

Every once in a while an event takes place that transcends sports, this is one of them.

This event will be discussed, debated and replayed over and over again until the end of time.
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
    Never liked him after leaving MSU.
    Hoping MSU beats the pant's off OSU next weekend.
    "There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." - Kenneth Grahame
  • SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 7,995 Admiral
    Like him or hate him you can say what you want. He has a legacy that will stand along long time. He knows how to get discipline drilled into these young men who play for him. He was on the verge of a three peat. Not many will ever come close to that. All I can say is incredible.
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

I put him in the same class as Urban Meyer.
    Love to see them lose.
  • mrblugilmrblugil Posts: 818 Officer
    I wonder if MSU could end up playing Bama?
  • jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,610 Admiral
    Every once in a while an event takes place that transcends sports, this is one of them.

This event will be discussed, debated and replayed over and over again until the end of time.

No, and no, it's not.

No, it won't. Of course I have no clue what happened and certainly do not care what happened. :P

Now, do you job and move this thread where it is supposed to be...politics:blowkiss
  • reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral

Greatest Sporting Event in History !!! I can only imagine what it must have been like to actually be there LIVE !!! WDE !!!
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
  • lakemanlakeman Posts: 725 Officer
    Glad to see Saban dethroned, but he is a great coach, will always rank at the top of College Coaches.
    This is one of the reasons that make College Football more enjoyable to watch, never never know what the outcome might be.