The day after sammy

rock_fishrock_fish Posts: 11,687 AG
Is divine. Hard to beat the day after turkey day sandwich

I am enjoying mine on homemade pane siciliano bread. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoe casserole, green bean casserole, gravy, mayo, and cranberry. It must be 6 inches high

Replies

• jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,610 Admiral
    One of my favorite things about thanksgiving is all the leftovers.
  • rock_fishrock_fish Posts: 11,687 AG
    It negates the hour I spent at the gym today :/
  • Grady-ladyGrady-lady Posts: 5,277 Admiral
    rock_fish wrote: »
    Is divine. Hard to beat the day after turkey day sandwich

I am enjoying mine on homemade pane siciliano bread. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoe casserole, green bean casserole, gravy, mayo, and cranberry. It must be 6 inches high

My favorite, too...minus the bread. :)

Now, my truly favorite day after sandwich with bread...thin sliced turkey, mayo on both sides, sea salt, cracked pepper, slices of cranberry sauce (the smooth kind).
    I find my peace out on the sand...Beside the sea, not beyond or behind. R.A. Britt

• Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,337 Admiral
    Chicago hard roll, about an inch of white and dark meat mixed, and about one inch of stuffing. I just finished two of these. :)
    Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,068 AG
    Dark meat, spicy brown mustard on white bread. Thats it!! :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,375 AG
    Homemade sour dough bread,, put turkey on one cheese on the other and toast in the oven,,, then mayo and salt and pepper.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
  • team getterdunteam getterdun Posts: 1,741 Captain
    Turkey, white bread, mayo on both sides of the bread, oyster stuffing.

Make you slap your it's so good :USA
    "Fundamentals are nothing but a crutch for the talentless" - Kenny Powers
  • chick-a-deechick-a-dee Posts: 1,452 Officer
    rock_fish wrote: »
    It negates the hour I spent at the gym today :/

At least you went! Something tells me you'll be in the minority on that account.