Lighthouse is open again

Just rode by the old light house in Fanning and they are open for business again.
"Be what you is"....... Isaiah Minter

Replies

• JonboatJonboat Posts: 18 Greenhorn
    Good to know RR. Thanks.
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,069 AG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • APEAPE Posts: 973 Officer
    I went two Mondays ago with my group of new co-workers and the shrimp plate was $16 and most of the other plates were a good bit more than that. But the food was as good as it was the last time that I went when it was owned by the old owners.
  • magotmagot Posts: 6,640 Officer
    I was thinking about stopping there for lunch on my way down for Trout-Mods party. Mebbe not.
  • Fishin RodFishin Rod Posts: 2,620 Captain
    magot wrote: »
    I was thinking about stopping there for lunch on my way down for Trout-Mods party. Mebbe not.

Magee, as a retired "Top Gun" pilot, a retired airline pilot and the CEO and largest stock holder in the Magot tree farm world headquarters and a social security recipient you are concerned over the price of a $16.00 seafood dinner? Surely you jest... Go for it you gozillionaire.
    "Be what you is"....... Isaiah Minter
  • Ruff OneRuff One HomosassaPosts: 1,865 Captain
    :Spittingcoffee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • charlie tunacharlie tuna Posts: 730 Officer
    I always enjoyed the food and prices at the Lighthouse
    but i'll pass at their new prices and owners!
  • flatfishflatfish Posts: 56 Deckhand
    It was always a favorite of our group while at HB but.....................Salt Creek is looking pretty good. As long as you know the back road from HB it isn't a bad ride. Some interesting wildlife along the way as well. Cook your catch and all the fixins for $10.