Home Classifieds: Boats

SeaArk 1872 CC - 2007 total refit/rebuild 2013

Just putting a feeler out there on my SeaArk. The wife is graduating in May from the FSU COM and we're going to be relocating. In no certain order, here is some info. I have a LOT of photos if anyone has any serious interest.

I had a lot of fab work done to create an anchor locker in the bow and then cut into the bench seat behind the console to add storage and then added stern lids to stand on when fishing. Also had a custom rod holder fabbed up for trolling. The hull is an 07 – Totally redone starting in January of this year and ended in April. Trailer is a 2009.

Boat was painted with Imron paint and the rub rail and entire interior was coated with Linex 650 which is a marine linex and it was done at Sarasota Linex by a buddy of mine. It can be 100 degrees and the linex even the black is cold as ice. Extremely easy to clean which really shocked me. Engine is a 115 Etec 2011 with 4 more years of warranty on it. Engine has a whole maybe 15 hours on it. I was hurt this past year and couldn’t barely run it. Boat has a Bob’s jackplate – Action Jack with a 6” set back. Trim Tabs are Lenco 9” 12” and they really made a BIG difference. Zero pounding and porpoising. I am keeping all of my electronics for the new boat.
Bimini top was custom made by another buddy down in Sarasota and it’s all stainless.

As for price, I'd have to give it some serious thought. I have well over $20k into the boat and built it to last forever and it will. I've owned many a welded boat and once I cut into this one, I will tell you it is a tank and nothing I have owned compares. This thing will take a direct hit from a hand grenade and you'll keep running. Floats and fishes SKINNY. I'd consider selling without power and rigging and would price accordingly. I've got before, during and after photos documenting the entire rebuild. As stated, just tossing this out to see if there's any interest.

Respond or PM me for info and photos with your email address.

Replies

• ThomasPIThomasPI Posts: 128 Officer
    TTT for Friday.
  • Jim311Jim311 Posts: 4,961 Captain
    Interested in your price, probably without motor.
  • jedijedi Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    like info on boat my #3527952975 jerry
    ThomasPI wrote: »
    Just putting a feeler out there on my SeaArk. The wife is graduating in May from the FSU COM and we're going to be relocating. In no certain order, here is some info. I have a LOT of photos if anyone has any serious interest.

I had a lot of fab work done to create an anchor locker in the bow and then cut into the bench seat behind the console to add storage and then added stern lids to stand on when fishing. Also had a custom rod holder fabbed up for trolling. The hull is an 07 – Totally redone starting in January of this year and ended in April. Trailer is a 2009.

Boat was painted with Imron paint and the rub rail and entire interior was coated with Linex 650 which is a marine linex and it was done at Sarasota Linex by a buddy of mine. It can be 100 degrees and the linex even the black is cold as ice. Extremely easy to clean which really shocked me. Engine is a 115 Etec 2011 with 4 more years of warranty on it. Engine has a whole maybe 15 hours on it. I was hurt this past year and couldn’t barely run it. Boat has a Bob’s jackplate – Action Jack with a 6” set back. Trim Tabs are Lenco 9” 12” and they really made a BIG difference. Zero pounding and porpoising. I am keeping all of my electronics for the new boat.
    Bimini top was custom made by another buddy down in Sarasota and it’s all stainless.

As for price, I'd have to give it some serious thought. I have well over $20k into the boat and built it to last forever and it will. I've owned many a welded boat and once I cut into this one, I will tell you it is a tank and nothing I have owned compares. This thing will take a direct hit from a hand grenade and you'll keep running. Floats and fishes SKINNY. I'd consider selling without power and rigging and would price accordingly. I've got before, during and after photos documenting the entire rebuild. As stated, just tossing this out to see if there's any interest.

Respond or PM me for info and photos with your email address.