Gainesville tattoo artist?

new to the area, looking for one that specializes in marine life. any input would be appreciated!:fishing
I am choice.
Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.

Replies

• tekmunkitekmunki Posts: 668 Officer
    Looking for someone to add spots to your Redfish catch? Sneaky :Spittingcoffee
    sigsmallx.jpg
    Q: How much fishing equipment can a man have before his wife throws him out?
    A: I do not know for sure; however, I believe that the experiment is almost complete!
  • sharkatak1089sharkatak1089 Posts: 6,407 Officer
    specializes in drawing marine life on humans' arms**** LOL
    I am choice.
  • RORYRORY Posts: 82 Deckhand
    Interesting place to post! Go see Chad at Body Tech on West University. He's the best around. You can see his art on their website
    I am choice.
    although, upon further review...chad has some pretty good looking stuff.
    I am choice.
  • RORYRORY Posts: 82 Deckhand
    You asked for a recommendation. I was very careful choosing an artist and he did a great job. He was the only one in the area that i liked.
  • croe21croe21 Posts: 113 Officer
    I'll second Body Tech, my wife has had some amazing work done there. By far the cleanest shop in town, just do some research on the artist working there currently. Go around to all the shops in Gville and talk to them and form your own opinion. Anyone could have a bad experience blog about it.