Home Ten Thousand Islands General Fishing & The Outdoors

10K Reports

I have been a member on this site for over five years and have really enjoyed living vicariously through most of you for a long time. I have really been frustrated that many of you do not post reports any longer and I have really missed the reports from those fishing further South. I wanted to just take this opportunity to encourage some of the long time members to again post fishing reports to our section, we have such a great fishery and have a lot to learn from each other. I do not get to fish as much as I would like, but I took on the moderator position mostly to help encourage the growth and regeneration of fishing reports in our area. We have several new moderators throughout the state and we have all agreed to encourage reports and really have the goal of weeding out any negative posts that may arise. Please feel free to IM me with any questions that you may have and remember to include a date in your posts. I plan on getting in touch with some of you to determine if there are any concerns in particular and would also like to plan a get together in the near future so we can all meet.

Tight lines, Clint
P1000022_2.jpg

Replies

• ChuddybuckrivetChuddybuckrivet Posts: 3,156 Officer
    Agreed. This section used to be much more active. As soon as I get over there again, hopefully in the next couple weeks, I'll be sure to post a report. :fishing
  • FLTXhunterFLTXhunter Posts: 516 Officer
    Well said and could not agree more! Far as i am concerned, it's the greatest place on Earth to fish and be in for that matter. I hate to admit, but i no longer live in the area (due to family circumstances), BUT, i am on this site every single day, living through you all and also taking the time to post replys based on the 13+years of fishing I did in the area. I get down as often as i possibly can and that could never be enough. I will post up every time i do come with reports though. And to all, please keep the action on here alive. I will do my part to help anyone in anyway you as well. I'll be down the last weekend of Sept. so there will be plenty to post up.
  • invincibleinvincible Posts: 25 Greenhorn
    NO WAY, I DONT HANG OUT WITH FS FORUM MEMBERS:)
  • IndianoutlawIndianoutlaw Posts: 550 Officer
    invincible wrote: »
    NO WAY, I DONT HANG OUT WITH FS FORUM MEMBERS:)

C'mon Fritz, don't hate! :Rockon
    P1000022_2.jpg