Home Classifieds: Marine

BLACK FRIDAY STARTS TODAY

BLACK FRIDAY STARTS TODAY

Why wait until "Black Friday" to get good deals. We are running a BLOWOUT special on any JL Audio and Fusion products purchased between now and midnight Friday. Please PM us for special pricing, as the prices are too low to advertise. We will also sell an amplifier and speaker installation kit that includes everything you need to install your purchase at our cost. In addition to this deal, we will offer 50% off our shop rate to install the items purchased in the above time frame. Stay tuned, as we plan on adding some tackle specials to this as well.
Regards,

Steve Loleski
[email protected]

SIGNATURE_zps8a69d745.gif

Replies

• Shallow Minded 69Shallow Minded 69 Posts: 109 Deckhand
    Hi. I'm interested in 4 new JL Audio speakers. 6.5" round is the size, I think? How Much? Located in Miami so can pick up if your local. Let me know.

Thanks,
  • fsustevefsusteve Posts: 96 Greenhorn
    Pm me a price on the JL 4 channel amp please, also the JL 6.5 speakers.
  • mpaduanoivmpaduanoiv Posts: 65 Deckhand
    Any deals on GPS/Fishfinders?
  • South TackleSouth Tackle Posts: 64 Deckhand
    Sorry guys I do not sell JL. I do have the fusion line of stereos and speakers. As far as GPS/Fishfinders I have some great deals this week. What general type are you looking for? Shoot me a PM or give me a call and we can discuss options.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sorry guys, I had an issue with my account but Im back on. Looks like South Tackle tried to hijack or something. Just so theres no confusion, WE sell JL Audio and Fusion. Please PM me for pricing.
    Regards,

Steve Loleski
    [email protected]

• Hey guys,

We've added fish bags and Grizzly coolers as well. Please PM for pricing on the coolers. Fish bags see below.

Reliable Fish Bags
    Reliable vinyl coated fish bags are a great way to store your catch, keep it cool and keep it off the deck. They have 1/2" dense closed foam and each have a drain spout as well as UV and mildew resistant thread. Fish bags are becoming very popular for fishermen with small boats that don't have an ice hold and the ice chest has their drinks in it and that has to stay cold so the next best solution, the fish bag. All Reliable Fish bags have a 12" gusseted bottom and that makes their storage capacity much better as the bottom expands. These Reliable Fish bags have a 1 year warranty on workmanship.

Reliable Fish Bag (18" x 36"): $149.99
    Reliable Fish Bag (20" x 48"): $199.99
    Reliable Fish Bag (20" x 60"): $209.99
    Reliable Fish Bag (20" x 72"): $249.99
    Reliable Fish Bag (24" x 60"): $229.99
    Reliable Fish Bag (28" x 48"): $209.99
    Reliable Fish Bag (30" x 60"): $249.99
    Reliable Fish Bag (30" x 72"): $309.99
    Reliable Fish Bag (30 x 90"): $349.99

Boone Fish Bags
    Preserve the original weight of your catch with a durable, washable and UV resistant Boone Fish Bag.

Boone Just Bait (12" x 40"): $49.99

Boone Double Tuna (40" x 80"): $249.99

Boone Monster Bag - Small (19" x 58"): $119.99
    Boone Monster Bag - Medium (20" x 65"): $119.99
    Boone Monster Bag - Jumbo (48" x 96"): $399.99

C&H Fish Bags
    Keep those fish cold. Great for icing fish in tournament or for boats that need more fish storage. Insulated C&H Fish Bags clean up easily with soap and water. Fold up for compact storage. Handles for easy carrying and available in multiple sizes.

C&H Medium Fish Bag (19" x 62"): $109.99
    C&H Large Fish Bag (30" x 65"): $129.99
    Regards,

Steve Loleski
    [email protected]