Skip to main content
Home General Hunting

What a great feeling!

Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 8,851 Moderator
Woke up about 20 minutes ago and the first thing I did was walk into the bathroom. Had friends over for dinner last night so my noggin was a bit foggy, but the next thing I knew all my clothes were off and I was standing in the shower waiting for the hot water. That kind of got my brain in gear. So, as I stood there waiting on hot water I started thinking about where I was with different work objectives at the office... a typical shower routine. Then it hit me!!!! It's ******* Saturday, Holmes!

My "tired" butt suddenly had a wealth of energy. No shower necessary. Downstairs now messing around on the internet and about to cook some breakfast! After that, I'm going to shoot the bow a little bit, and then hunt this PM if this front will hurry up, and then I'm going to hopefully bow hunt tomorrow morning and evening pending permission from boss woman.

Happy Saturday to those of yall not working!
"Whatcha doin' in my waters?"

Replies

• Marx ManMarx Man Posts: 145 Officer
    Life is good. Hoping to get in the woods today too. Good luck
  • snookyjsnookyj Posts: 1,687 Officer
    Sounds like a plan to me PH...tomorrow is my friday, so monday morning i'll be sitting in a swamp somewhere down this way!!! I'd like to shoot a pig...need some pork for the Christmas supper!!!
  • Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 8,851 Moderator
    snookyj wrote: »
    Sounds like a plan to me PH...tomorrow is my friday, so monday morning i'll be sitting in a swamp somewhere down this way!!! I'd like to shoot a pig...need some pork for the Christmas supper!!!

10-4! I'm really hoping to flip a deer this weekend in order to serve out of town family some backstrap over Thanksgiving. We'll see. I have a really good feeling about Sunday, but we'll see. So far I've seen deer from the stand a total of ONE time in Florida this year.
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
  • acarbacarb Posts: 2,357 Captain
    I gave the guys the option of working next fri or today and fri off.They took fri and we have been here all morning.Sucks cause this mornin would have been a gooden.I am fixin to call it and head to the woods. Good luck Pan and to anyone else lucky enough to get out.
  • AllenRAllenR Posts: 2,702 Captain
    Woke up about 20 minutes ago and the first thing I did was walk into the bathroom. Had friends over for dinner last night so my noggin was a bit foggy, but the next thing I knew all my clothes were off and I was standing in the shower waiting for the hot water. That kind of got my brain in gear. So, as I stood there waiting on hot water I started thinking about where I was with different work objectives at the office... a typical shower routine. Then it hit me!!!! It's ******* Saturday, Holmes!

My "tired" butt suddenly had a wealth of energy. No shower necessary. Downstairs now messing around on the internet and about to cook some breakfast! After that, I'm going to shoot the bow a little bit, and then hunt this PM if this front will hurry up, and then I'm going to hopefully bow hunt tomorrow morning and evening pending permission from boss woman.

Happy Saturday to those of yall not working!
    I usually can't think straight till I have the morning constitution. Then I could build a house. Before that, couldn't color a coloring book