August 6 - August 27 Report

Finally got home and a bit rested up, so here is the report. First, the lobster were larger and more numerous than I have seen in many years.

Part of the first weeks crew on the first day on the way to the first stop

The first days catch

Some of our catch crew:willynilly

Caught some of these, too :rolleyes

Another days catch with some of the participants
In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams

Replies

• KlingerKlinger Posts: 1,708 Captain
    Time to cool off some

First day of the second weeks crew

Not a bad box for the day

Second weeks crew (less the photographer)

Digging a grouper out
    In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams
    Third weeks crew and box

The days end

We fished some too
    Last lobster of the third week

It was a bit windy at times during the three weeks, but the only day we didn't go out was the Thursday of Irene's passing, but they had to have a Key West day anyway!

A great time was had by all and we are already looking forward to next year!! Where else can you wake up to this?
  • searisksearisk Posts: 15 Greenhorn
    Enjoyed the report. Next best thing to being there! Thanks
  • snookyjsnookyj Posts: 1,687 Officer
    Awesome report!!! Were heading down this weekend for labor day, can't wait!!!