Ace Trailers

rkmurphyrkmurphy Posts: 71 Greenhorn
Hey all I just wanted to share my excellent experience with Ace Trailers in Gibsonton, FL. I had a dilemma with being able to fit my boat in a smaller garage as we are buying a new house. Unfortunately, I did not have the funds for a $3K+ brand new custom trailer. I talked to the guys at Ace Trailers about modifying my current trailer and they, instead, gave me a FANTASTIC deal on a brand new custom swing away tongue trailer. They finished the job quickly and did an amazing job, even doing things I hadn't asked them to do. Not only that, but they allowed me to leave my old trailer at the shop while I tried to sell it. They even tried to sell it to customers that came in the shop and refused to take a commission because they were "thankful I brought my business to them". Not many businesses around like this anymore! The guys over there are great and I highly recommend them for your trailer needs! Just wanted to share.

Replies

• SCFD rtrd.SCFD rtrd. Posts: 1,381 Officer
    Good deal. We need to give more credit to businesses that provide good service. That's good customer service.
  • Capt. PantsCapt. Pants Posts: 659 Officer
    VERY great to here. I see them daily, and have always wondered myself.... that's two trailer guys now to consider in Riverview next year when I pull the trigger... thanks!!