Home Panhandle General Fishing & The Outdoors

Good morning over there in the Panhandle. Just curious to see if ya'll are seeing

tarpon over your way?

I'm on the Alabama side of things but got some great pics yesterday from a friend. They had some shots but no takers. I'm not sure how to post pictures but will try later.

Anyway, these were headed back to the east. Just curious if ya'll have seen that happening over there.

If you haven't, it sounds like the last of the Silver Kings from our way are headed East.

Ya'll have a great one. I don't post much on here but check out the sight daily.

Replies

• GarboGarbo Posts: 1,262 Officer
    There were two schools on the beach in PCB this past Wednesday. Both were large fish and 25+ schools.
  • Red FishRed Fish Posts: 1,163 Officer
    They ought to have plenty to eat on there way back south with all of the mullet pushing along the beach.
    Genesis 27:3 - Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.
  • 85okhai85okhai Posts: 246 Officer
    saw a big school of about 100+ yesterday. they were heading east and were moving very fast and would not eat. i posted a report last week or so with pictures of another school i saw. the school i saw yesterday were right at the mouth of the pass
    8aa18353-93c1-47d9-a69d-05a47ee5322c.jpg
  • Sage ManSage Man Posts: 195 Officer
    That was my experience as well.

They looked to me like teenagers who were late for curfew and were hauling tail to get home. Of course...I guess the idea of parents giving their kids curfews is foreign to some these days. :nono